Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kraken Vs Akbolto

Zuzzie

Question

6 answers to this question

You can unload akbolto in no time. Pretty sure kraken has a delay between shots.

Also got high spread and low clip size. I haven't tried it.

NVM mistaken it with Bronco

But I got potatoes akboltos and its a best firearms so far... And they are not that expensive to make, but very time consuming.

Bolt ammo time travel is not that much an issue if you shoot standing targes or moving at close to mid range(you just need to adapt)

Edited by Unibot

Kraken is my new favorite weapon, though I did enjoy the Akbolto to a degree.

I think what matters more than anything is what your primary weapon is. Balance your build with it. If you have a slow firing rifle you'd want the akbolto. If you have a fast SMG or a shotgun, you'd want the kraken.

In terms of average effectiveness (discounting expert use), Akbolto is probably better. Easy to mod (just bump normal damage and AP is optional), predictable performance (armor ignoring), bullet economic and relatively easy to use (well.. the only complain is that it is semi-automatic, but that by itself has a few advantages as well).

There may be some who claimed that Kraken is more effective if used correctly. Too bad I am not action-game oriented enough to enjoy that yet.

I do find burst weapons kinda fun though.