Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Brilliant Idea (Off Topic)

Renegade343

You know all the Assassin Sigils that the Assassins can drop?

Why not make players who wear them get a vastly increased chance to have the same Assassin come attack them (for petty revenge of wearing their symbol), as well as unique dialogue? For instance, if the player is wearing a Stalker Sigil, if that player gets attacked by the Stalker again, the Stalker will have this dialogue: 

Stalker: You wear the mark of me... I shall make you deader than dead!

For the G3 (not to be confused with E3, and definitely not to be confused with F3): 

G3 (collective): How dare you mock us with wearing our symbol! Your punishment shall be all the more sweeter!

And for the Zanuka Hunter: 

Zanuka Hunter: ...... (there are three extra dots!)

You know all the Assassin Sigils that the Assassins can drop?

Why not make players who wear them get a vastly increased chance to have the same Assassin come attack them (for petty revenge of wearing their symbol), as well as unique dialogue? For instance, if the player is wearing a Stalker Sigil, if that player gets attacked by the Stalker again, the Stalker will have this dialogue: 

Stalker: You wear the mark of me... I shall make you deader than dead!

For the G3 (not to be confused with E3, and definitely not to be confused with F3): 

G3 (collective): How dare you mock us with wearing our symbol! Your punishment shall be all the more sweeter!

And for the Zanuka Hunter: 

Zanuka Hunter: ...... (there are three extra dots!)

Fantastic Idea!