Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spongebob Characters In Syndicates?

Cypress85

I had a thought, what syndicate would the Spongebob characters enlist in? So far I have:

Red Veil - Plankton, Flying Dutchman, Man Ray, Alaskan Bullworm

Cephalon Suda - Sandy, Karen Plankton

Perrin Sequence - Mr. Krabs, Pearl Krabs

Aribters of Hexis - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, King Neptune

New Loka - Squidward, Squilliam Fancyson, Larry the Lobster

Steel Meridian - Ms. Puff, Flatts the Flounder

The only one who I can't seem to fit into a syndicate is Spongebob himself. 

He could be Hexis, since he knows so much after his adventures. But he could also be Loka since he lives in a big plant.

Trolling Incoming

But humm, I think Sandy is more of an Hexis, due to her skills in karate, and how she takes discipline well, in some episodes you see her on her own meditating. Pear Krabs is more of an New Loka, due to shes the typical teen and loveable person, never seen her so greedy for money before.

Red Veil you got spot on, even tho I have no idea who the hell is Bull Worm, been a while.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, no, they belong with the space hippies.

But for Spongebob, hummm, I think hes more of an New Loka, due to he loves the outdoors, hes loves life and very friendly, loves to go "fishing" and such. he seems a perfect fit for new Loka. Hexis just seems to be too Serious for him, to dark and discipline.

Squidward well, he seems more Hexis, due to the faction he was in back in the day, the faction with that one eye?, he seems alot more of the relaxing type who whuold be fully discipline and as spongbob fits new Loka to well, not sure if hes that type of colorful.  

David Hasselhoff (from the movie) - Could be New Loka, but it's more like Steel Meridian, helping the helpless creatures

Patchy the Pirate - Perrin Sequence, a pirate is all about profit in the end of the day

Pete (patrick's pet rock) - Arbiters of Hexis, a Rock  is hard and judges you hard when thrown at you.