Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #46!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: Have you considered changing Frost's powers or stadistics soon? Excluding the Snow Globe, nowadays his powers are weak compared with some others. I would suggest more crowd control, as the only thing that does it is Snow Globe. Isn't him a defensive Warframe? So why we have just one ability which does this rol? I hope you can answer this question, many of us who main Frost await changes.

Edited by Dancli

22. Is there a special reason for the recent, radical change to syndicate gain? While I imagine it "discourages farming", it has dropped an avid player's gain quite a bit.

23. Are there any plans to ever revisit the launchers? The ammo over-nerf seems to have done the job--virtually nobody uses launchers at all now, nor do any players discuss them as meaningful weapons. It seems like they should at least be brought back up to respectable levels, where they get mentioned as "viable" or "useful", rather than their current relegation to memory lane.

22. Is there a special reason for the recent, radical change to syndicate gain? While I imagine it "discourages farming", it has dropped an avid player's gain quite a bit.

I think the reason for the changes was to encourage players to actually play the daily syndicate missions,

syndicate rep cap has been lowered, but the rewards for the missions has practically been doubled

Edited by BaIthazar

24. Will void sabotage caches ever get prime parts back in them? Perhaps found as merely "prime artifact" that has to be opened after extraction?

25. Will we be seeing fooosh piscers for update 16?

26. Next frame? Future tilesets? New weapons? You know, the usual. Give us the goodies!

27. There's been some distinct power creep, with syndicate augments and primed mods. Are you keeping track of these things, or just hoping they don't blow up like viver did?

28. Underclocking was taken from us! When will we get it back?

29. Will we ever see underclocking for mods? Considering how difficult some of the newer ones are to acquire, it seems much more reasonable now.

30. Many players are less than thrilled about the new particles. Will they get a toggle, or is that not in the cards?

31. There's been some minor mentions of side projects, including something with n-space, and some kind of "card game". Any relevant info on those?

32. Any chance we can get a quick exit for Wyrmius? It's a bit awkward forcng yourself to die when you need to get out of it for some reason.

I think the reason for the changes was to encourage players to actually play the daily syndicate missions,

syndicate rep cap has been lowered, but the rewards for the missions has practically been doubled

Yes, and at mastery rank 18 like me, that means you get 19k, plus 10k (total of 29k) for syndicates, instead of 38k plus 5k.(total of 43k) Which is a pretty hefty nerf.

Will you implement independant coloring of your syandana from your armor please? It's really annoying trying to color any syandana at the same time as your armor (expecially the eos prime armor and any other syandana).

34. It was teased there'd be some spread of void rewards to the technically empty map. Any more details on that yet?

35. A number of players have agreed that the best thing about the new lighting changes are that they can be turned off. Will they be getting toned down so that merely ignoring your hard work on this isn't considered the "best' option?

36. Will ember be getting any tweaks for world on fire, or is it still considered in a "good place" by the devs? It's considered "nerfed" by many players.

37. Will nullifiers be getting toned down any time soon?

38. Any progress on the allowing players to make content(quests, levels, weapons, frames, etc.) stuff you spoke of?

39. FOCUS!!!???

40. Will we be seeing any more frames in the dojo?

Edited by Llyssa