The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Alert Didnt Give Me My Energy Siphon

Bastionheart

Man, I really wanted Energy Syphon. It's like, infuriating. I saw it pop up, got my hopes up, and just, crushed. How does this happen. Why did this happen.  It's like I lost the will to fight Fusion Moas after this.  This is a debilitating blow to the Tenno. Not debilitating, crushing. This alone made me post my first post on here. it's just, depressing. and crushing. Why DE, Why

Edited by L19Soccer

I suppose I'm just posting here to be counted as someone who did not get my artifact. I'm not sure about the credits, which some people are reporting not getting, but I honestly don't care about the credits. So, yeah. Me, too, I guess?

My brother and I just did it, too, and didn't get our artifact despite the end screen showing it, after the alert on Lares.

Can the devs please credit us with one? I've been trying to get this specific artifact for a very long time.

Man, I really wanted Energy Syphon. It's like, infuriating. I saw it pop up, got my hopes up, and just, crushed. How does this happen. Why did this happen.  It's like I lost the will to fight Fusion Moas after this.  This is a debilitating blow to the Tenno. Not debilitating, crushing. This alone made me post my first post on here. it's just, depressing. and crushing. Why DE, Why

I think it's safe to say this is just going to be inconvenient, not debilitating. DE usually does a great job fixing these sorts of errors in a timely fashion. Not that a bit of initial disappointment is uncalled for, ha.

i also didnt get energy siphon this morning after doing the alert, although this is the second one since the update. the physique artifact didnt show up yesterday after doing that alert either