Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Weapons Too High On Rng Reliance?

Ingway

I swear i've ran the exterminate mission on mars like 30 times alredy and i keep getting freaking velocitus barrels and receivers, and repeated mods, but no dual decurion or velocitus stock. I'd prob be ok with it, if the stage didn't glitch out half the time making the enemies for exterminate not spawn at the end, or the stages being randonly gigantic. Not to mention interception parts for 4 rounds, those also require a lot of patience.

every mission for archwing is diluted horribly.

sabotage and exterminate are bad enough, but interception is downright cruel.

there need to be three times the number of missions available and the parts need to be distributed between them.

every mission for archwing is diluted horribly.

sabotage and exterminate are bad enough, but interception is downright cruel.

there need to be three times the number of missions available and the parts need to be distributed between them.

They also need to remove mod rewards at the end of missions that give parts, because that's just freaking unfair. I've got SO many of these mods alredy it's not even funny.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Cleaning

Yeah, the drops or rather the lack of drops are quite frustrating, I have not seen a Decurion barrel through out my archwing career. I gave up on it. I will wait until there is more achwing content to play before I continue that brain dead farm.

They also need to remove mod rewards at the end of missions that give parts, because that's just freaking unfair. I've got SO many of these mods alredy it's not even funny.

Complain to one of the DE guys... Sheldon, I think.  He's almost always on the dev streams, sitting on the couch.  He's in charge of the drop tables.  And... I don't think he plays the game, so he doesn't experience the results of his changes personally.