Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Examing The Secondary Image

Blyr

How are rewards going to be handled, btw? I want that frame but I don't want to get rid of my Frost (in case it is a Frost Prime) before I get that frame. If I need an open slot to claim it I could get rid of my Volt (it's nice but I'm thinking I'm going to want one of the newer Frames when they come out).

How are rewards going to be handled, btw? I want that frame but I don't want to get rid of my Frost (in case it is a Frost Prime) before I get that frame. If I need an open slot to claim it I could get rid of my Volt (it's nice but I'm thinking I'm going to want one of the newer Frames when they come out).

Awawrded frames come with new slots mate.

Frost Prime? A few problems:

1. Not everyone plays frost, not everyone likes it.

2. It's prime=founder/people with money only.

Possible conclusion: So, every player is fighting out there, for a reward that only founders will get? In no way is this a fitting reward for a global event, even if they were to make it available for everyone. Damn, I don't like frost at all :)

Major spoiler alert.

http://i.imgur.com/inzvqTw.jpg

Looks nice, eh.

Hah, I was right..

That is most certainly a Frost Prime. It even has the same flat head thing if you ignore the golden arcs with the icicles.

Ive been thinking about changing my main warframe to Frost but havent because I think it doesnt look very good. Now this one is totally badass, I just hope we reach 100% in time :D

Frost Prime? A few problems:

1. Not everyone plays frost, not everyone likes it.

2. It's prime=founder/people with money only.

Possible conclusion: So, every player is fighting out there, for a reward that only founders will get? In no way is this a fitting reward for a global event, even if they were to make it available for everyone. Damn, I don't like frost at all :)

You joking right? Prime is just a version of a warframe. Excal prime was awarded for founder packs. Frost prime is for this operation, im guessing anyone who gets involved gets the prime, not just founders...

That's not Prime gold, Prime Gold is shinier. This looks more tan. And if it was a prime surely it would have the White primary colours in addition to the Gold trim?

Guess I was right about the Gold colour, and more than likely a Prime. So :P (insert raspberry noise)

You joking right? Prime is just a version of a warframe. Excal prime was awarded for founder packs. Frost prime is for this operation, im guessing anyone who gets involved gets the prime, not just founders...

Maybe it won't be founders only, but I think it will cost platinum. I could be wrong and I hope you are right.

And once again, I don't think it's a good reward for a global event. Not everyone likes Frost.... Sure, it's better than nothing, sure, this event is awesome and it's an awesome reward, but I just can't over the fact that I can't stand Frost :(

In the last Stream with the Devs. A dev talked about a Void warframe that a fan had made. He said something like "As is it could have went into the game". He raised his eyebrows and also said  "You guys just might be seeing something like this in the near future". Im guessing the image is what he was talking about.

Maybe it won't be founders only, but I think it will cost platinum. I could be wrong and I hope you are right.

And once again, I don't think it's a good reward for a global event. Not everyone likes Frost.... Sure, it's better than nothing, sure, this event is awesome and it's an awesome reward, but I just can't over the fact that I can't stand Frost :(

I doubt very much that it will be platinum only. They learnt from the backlash after the Glaive release, Rebecca even said so. So stop being so pessimistic :) We will all likely receive the BP for whatever frame it is. We still don't know for sure what Prime it is.

Might not be a prime, might just be using Frost assets like Nyx uses the Excalibur base frame.

Atleast I hope its not, being rewarded with an alternate form of 1 frame kinda only sounds rewarding for the people who enjoy frost.

Edited by Valix

Shifty_Shuffler, on 05 May 2013 - 3:39 PM, said:

I doubt very much that it will be platinum only. They learnt from the backlash after the Glaive release, Rebecca even said so. So stop being so pessimistic :) We will all likely receive the BP for whatever frame it is. We still don't know for sure what Prime it is.

Yeah, I hope so.

Worst possible case:

We win the event. For 2 days, we get an exclusive boss that drops the parts for this Frost Prime. I can see the millions of forum posts where people cry because they didn't get the Helmet the 207th run :D, or people who weren't online during the 2 days event.

Think positive, think positive. Don't forget the DE are nice people.

Edited by Kohira

Might not be a prime, might just be using Frost assets like Nyx uses the Excalibur base frame.

Atleast I hope its not, being rewarded with an alternate form of 1 frame kinda only sounds rewarding for the people who enjoy frost.

Not only that, If you've already levelled frost up are you going to bother levelling another one up that has all the same powers but gold trim? I'd be surprised if it was a frost prime, has this been confirmed? I'm not able to log in just now.

Not only that, If you've already levelled frost up are you going to bother levelling another one up that has all the same powers but gold trim? I'd be surprised if it was a frost prime, has this been confirmed? I'm not able to log in just now.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if it was Frost Prime as well.

For the simple fact that Frost Prime is just strange, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Excalibur Prime makes sense, he is the 'poster boy' of Warframe, and he's a starting 'Frame.

If it really is Frost Prime, why Frost of all 'Frames?

It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Edited by miniKAD

am i the only one who is disappointed with this reward?

I mean, what happen with the players who don't play with frost? we fought for nothing? we have been playing hours for nothing?

We don't know for sure if it's an alternate version of Frost yet.

We'll just have to wait.

*Edit*

And yes, if it's a version of Frost, I'll be extremely disappointed as well.

Edited by miniKAD