Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Examing The Secondary Image

Blyr

am i the only one who is disappointed with this reward?

I mean, what happen with the players who don't play with frost? we fought for nothing? we have been playing hours for nothing?

Keep fighting, Tenno! We don't know for sure that it's just a Frost helmet. It might just be representative/symbolic!

Edit: Exclamation marks!

Edited by Quetzhal

From Council chat in-game
Steve has CONFIRMED that all players who have participated in the event : i.e. shot at least ONE fusion moa and completed the mission, will receive the FROST PRIME.

He is an event exclusive warframe! 

Steve has CONFIRMED that all players who have participated in the event : i.e. shot at least ONE fusion moa and completed the mission, will receive the FROST PRIME.

So, he actually said "Frost Prime"?

That makes me sad. :(

I don't think it is Frost, or an alt helm for him. I mean, how many people have Frost? Not everyone, and that's all that counts. 

Imagine if you didn't have Frost, and when completely ballistic this weekend and offed a few thousand Fusion Moas. Then got a helm for Frost.
Ouch.

I think it might be a blueprint for a completely new Warframe altogether, or something else. At least, I hope so. 

I don't think it is Frost, or an alt helm for him. I mean, how many people have Frost? Not everyone, and that's all that counts. 

Imagine if you didn't have Frost, and when completely ballistic this weekend and offed a few thousand Fusion Moas. Then got a helm for Frost.

Ouch.

I think it might be a blueprint for a completely new Warframe altogether, or something else. At least, I hope so. 

I'm hoping it's not some variation of Frost. (unless he has all new abilities or something). I'm not a fan of Frost.

But if it actually is "Frost Prime", why Frost of all Warframes? I just don't see why they'd choose to make a Prime version of Frost of all things.

No he didn't

Ouch.

Oh man. I don't play frost, and don't like the Warframe and it's abilities at all. If they wanted to give us a Prime Warframe, then why not let us CHOOSE 1 Prime model out of several ? I'd prefer Ash or Rhino Prime to Frost any day.

He did. You weren't paying attention.

Fact is, confirmed by DE_Steve : Even ONE Fusion MOA kill by any player makes him eligible for the reward, period.

He said *that* but that's not at all what I was disputing... the reward is not a Frost Prime.

*edit* Or at least if it is, he hasn't said it is

Edited by Bakim0n0

He said *that* but that's not at all what I was disputing... the reward is not a Frost Prime.

HAHAHAHA look at your post above.

Nice change of statement there, buddy.

As far as it being a Frost Prime or not, no one knows, but we're just HOPING that it isn't Frost Prime.

As far as it being a Frost Prime or not, no one knows, but we're just HOPING that it isn't Frost Prime.

ummmm you should scroll up and look at the quote I posted... I didn't change any statement, maybe you're sleep deprived?

Uh...

"From Council chat in-game

No he didn't

You're wrong mate, he was disputing that DE_Steve said the reward was a Frost Prime.
Edited by miniKAD

ummmm you should scroll up and look at the quote I posted... I didn't change any statement, maybe you're sleep deprived?

You were not being specific about disagreeing that the reward is Frost Prime. You meant to say the DE-Steve never said anything about one MOA kill counting for the reward.

You were not being specific about disagreeing that the reward is Frost Prime. You meant to say the DE-Steve never said anything about one MOA kill counting for the reward.

And people wonder why so many people think founders are trolls and jerks...