Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shouldn't The Corpus Trade Stuffs Even With The Tenno?

Chub_N_Tuck

I thought Corpus are the ultimate captialists that put profit at the highest priority.

What if they sell some rare crafting materials to the Tenno for other common materials at a pretty high porportion in favor of Corpus?

Wouldn't it be cool to have this kind of thing? I post here because I kind of want to discuss rare materials and common materials. It's been quite long since I have capped 999,999 Alloy plates, so what should we do about it, besides my idea?

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

The Tenno are "the Betrayers" to the Corpus. I don't think they should want anything to do with the Tenno.

But looking at people like Perrin Sequence and Darvo, they aren't unanimously considering the Tenno as "the Betrayers."

We should be able to trade our materials rather than letting them sit in our foundary and rot... :(

But looking at people like Perrin Sequence and Darvo, they aren't unanimously considering the Tenno as "the Betrayers."

We should be able to trade our materials rather than letting them sit in our foundary and rot... :(

Neither the Perrin Sequence nor Darvo are aligned with the Corpus, though.

I guess I meant their race in general? They're humans right?

Yes, they are human. But the Corpus view the Tenno as The Betrayers. Corpus isn't a race. It's a faction, a merchant-guild society specifically.

Edited by AntoineFlemming