Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Surv 3 Orokin Cell Reward Wtf Realy>?

2rei

Curious; how many R5 cores do you guys usually get now?  From a timespan of around 30mins-1hr. :x

About 20 to 25 for a 40 minute run.

Maybe their planing to on allowing syndicates rep for R5 cores? Otherwise this is a joke.

Edited by GRlMGOR

When do the extra cores kick in? 30 mins and so on?

I went in to check did 10 mins as a test got 2x 5 rares

It's just an average timespan around where players usually stay at. T4S before would give you around 20-30 cores around that time iirc.

-blah blah-

This is the last time I'll take your bait.

And you, relying on info of a wiki that can be edited by everyone is correct when at least 10 other people in this thread, who ran extreme amounts of T4S prior to this update say you are incorrect? I could literally go there and type that Primed Chamber drops from T4S's A rotation, and you'd probably believe it, because oh, the wiki is always correct!

This is the last time I'll take your bait.

And you, relying on info of a wiki that can be edited by everyone is correct when at least 10 other people in this thread, who ran extreme amounts of T4S prior to this update say you are incorrect? I could literally go there and type that Primed Chamber drops from T4S's A rotation, and you'd probably believe it, because oh, the wiki is always correct!

I don't where to begin with this. Firstly, you're banking on the info on the wiki being incorrect, implying that I changed it? Because I didn't.

Second, you're still trying to say that it's never been in the drop tables, ever, for t4 survival. And that is wrong. It has, it still is. The only change is that it's more common.

And you are still forgetting the elephant in the room: you are very vocal about your opinion, yet have no evidence to back it up.

Edit: Nice quotation, btw. Really brings out the S#&$ty mood you're in.

Edited by IANOBW

I don't where to begin with this. Firstly, you're banking on the info on the wiki being incorrect, implying that I changed it? Because I didn't.

Second, you're still trying to say that it's never been in the drop tables, ever, for t4 survival. And that is wrong. It has, it still is. The only change is that it's more common.

And you are still forgetting the elephant in the room: you are very vocal about your opinion, yet have no evidence to back it up.

No there were no Orokin Cells in T4S. End of story. Only source of Orokin Cells there iswas Vor.

Edited by Dreamwalk3r

He and all the others have plenty of evidence, witnessing no Orokin cell reward drops in countless TIVs. I did almost 50 of various lengths myself since the introduction of the key packs and until their removal and the only Orokin cells I ever got were drops from corrupted Vor.

Since a dozen people base their argument on personal experience and you base it on the wiki, does that mean you have not run a single TIV s yourself? Since you seem to have 0 personal experience I wonder who is more reliable here.   

IFand that is a big IF there ever were Orokin cells on the reward rotation then their trigger rate was insanely low.

He and all the others have plenty of evidence, witnessing no Orokin cell reward drops in countless TIVs. I did almost 50 of various lengths myself since the introduction of the key packs and until their removal and the only Orokin cells I ever got were drops from corrupted Vor.

Since a dozen people base their argument on personal experience and you base it on the wiki, does that mean you have not run a single TIV s yourself? Since you seem to have 0 personal experience I wonder who is more reliable here.   

IFand that is a big IF there ever were Orokin cells on the reward rotation then their trigger rate was insanely low.

I don't have 0 experience. I have played multiple t4s. Why does everyone assume this?

And why does personal experience count as evidence and the wiki doesn't?

I haven't seen the 3 packs in T4, only in T3.  

However, I did a run on a T2 Defense last night...first three rewards were Soma Prime BP, Soma Prime BP, and Paris Prime BP.

Then I forgot to extract on time, and got stuck by myself with my level 4 Limbo, and failed the mission.  Glorious rewards all gone.  LOL

I don't have 0 experience. I have played multiple t4s. Why does everyone assume this?

And why does personal experience count as evidence and the wiki doesn't?

When 10+ people all tell you you are wrong, you might be, indeed,  wrong and the wiki might have errors! It would not be the first time and certainly not be the last time. The wiki also tells you about how good charge attacks are with certain melee weapons, charge attacks were removed months ago! It also tells you about slow attack speed on some stuff, which was also fixed with melee 2.0, so there are plenty of cases were the wiki is NOT correct or at least not anymore.

If you had lots of experience playing  TIVs you would know that before 15.13 Orokin cells were not given out as rewards, they could be dropped by Vor though. You also stated the wiki entry as the only evidence so I/we have to assume that you do not have that much experience running TIVs since otherwise you would not be so hell bent and keep on insisting on the cell reward you would simply know that it did not happen.

Edited by Hatzeputt

3AdO0Vu.jpg

Do plenty of t4s

here my orokin cell not a single one from reward in t4s only sometime get from vor but never ever from the reward table

wiki is love wiki is life

I could post the same image with my experience and it wouldn't make a difference.

When 10+ people all tell you you are wrong, you might be, indeed,  wrong and the wiki might have errors! It would not be the first time and certainly not be the last time. The wiki also tells you about how good charge attacks are with certain melee weapons, charge attacks were removed months ago! It also tells you about slow attack speed on some stuff, which was also fixed with melee 2.0, so there are plenty of cases were the wiki is NOT correct or at least not anymore.

If you had lots of experience playing  TIVs you would know that before 15.13 Orokin cells were not given out as rewards, they could be dropped by Vor though. You also stated the wiki entry as the only evidence so I/we have to assume that you do not have that much experience running TIVs since otherwise you would not be so hell bent and keep on insisting on the cell reward you would simply know that it did not happen.

Lets be honest here: If I even mention that I have had 3xorokin cell rewards before in t4 (which I'm dead sure I had until I got shat on for saying so), it wont be valid anyway, because from the first reply I got I've been labeled a liar and a "noob", which I am neither.

I don't think there's any point in me going any further. I've clearly wasted my time and the time of everyone else, all over a comment on a message board. I've gotten nowhere.

You can all gloat now. I give up.

I could post the same image with my experience and it wouldn't make a difference.

Lets be honest here: If I even mention that I have had 3xorokin cell rewards before in t4 (which I'm dead sure I had until I got shat on for saying so), it wont be valid anyway, because from the first reply I got I've been labeled a liar and a "noob", which I am neither.

I don't think there's any point in me going any further. I've clearly wasted my time and the time of everyone else, all over a comment on a message board. I've gotten nowhere.

You can all gloat now. I give up.

Okay look, are you absolutely 100% sure you played T4 survival? 3x OC rewards were in T3 survival prior to this patch, you might just be confused...

Okay look, are you absolutely 100% sure you played T4 survival? 3x OC rewards were in T3 survival prior to this patch, you might just be confused...

I really don't know.

But from what everyone is saying, I must have. I just can't believe it (as silly as that is to say).

Looks like 3x O cells replaced forma BP's as a possible reward for A and B in T4S, and if this thread is any indication at a higher drop rate

actually not forma bp but fusion core instead....

rotation A B won't drop forma bp ( i never got them on rotation AB "wiki" also say that )

also one of my friend run this seem LEGIT to you? T4S 60 freaking minute for 5 fusion core yeah totally legit

like cyrus said they remain silent about this it really concerns me too

10974183_594118187354915_158568880777232

Edited by VioletX

nice 5cores 1 hour waste Ty DE

so math to up 1 primed mod need 528 cores  so 528/5=105,6 hours in game just for up 1 mod =)))) and all YOUR time spent on survive PROFIT!

Edited by 2rei