The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akgrakata.

MASKSMITH

Because math doesn't lie. For the effort required to acquire the weapon, it doesn't offer anything over the Braton. For that it's pitiful.

So cause lvling ceramic dagger to 30 was harder than lvling dual ethers, ceramic dagger should be better. Actually i like such logic.

Cheese scales proportionally with the holes, so more cheeze = more cheeze.

nope.

I want a Shiva frame with 8 hands to wield four DHS and 4 gorgons.

nope to wield 4x4 barreld gorgons when we do something we do it right

Quad-wielding when, DE? YOU GAVE IT TO US IN THE DARKNESS 2

It'd basically have a replication of what we have already have ontop but reversed, under the grip. I imagine that working well with the Vipers, would look sexy. Barrel ontop and underneath the hand, mhm.. Nasty recoil though.

Recoil much?

Spray much?

Still working on the Grakata myself.  Finally managed to get a multi-shot, so I'm using that,, Serration, and the armor piercing mod.  Around rank 21 at the moment I think.  The recoil's not hard to compensate for and if its a bigger mob you don't have to because honestly the spray isn't that bad at all.  Still not matching my Gorgon or Braton (Hek should be done soon so can't wait for that), but I'm going to keep at it simply because I love how the Grakata looks.  We'll see how it is when I get to 30 with it but I don't forsee it getting much better than it is unless I potato it.  And I might just be crazy enough to do that.

At this rate we may give them ideas for bosses with the amoutn of dakka we're suggesting in this thread.

To be honest some games do have dual shotguns or SMG's, so who knows, Akhek or Akgrakata sound possible, though the destruction on your accuracy. . .