The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Anniversary To The Most Visited Thread On The Forums: Prime Gear Drop Locations

MDRLOz

happyanniversarysi3577d.jpg

To this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/

Congratulations Prime drop table thread we have been together for a year today!

This thread has had over 1.8 million views in the last year and all with zero replies.

DE Rebecca has done a sterling job of keeping this updated whenever new drops come out yet still leaving a little bit of mystery with use of clever "?????" until we all work out the truth.

It is definitely an excellent resource to have and the information it provides has allowed people to plum the depths of the void hunting shiny treasures.

However also on a bit of a critical note the drop tables on the forum was intended only as a temporary measure until the information could be added to the codex. So a little sad to see we still have not reached that point yet. Also since the thread was made the void has changed and now has lots and lots of non-prime stuff in each of those drop tables (keys at tier 1, fusion cores, ever increasing amounts of orokin cells). If the thread is to continue it would be nice to have those listed as well just for completeness. *cough* micro rant over *cough*

Happy Anniversary!

But still amazing to see such a well trafficked part of the forums. Who thinks it will last another year? Also how many views will it generate? Will it make 3 million? Maybe 4?

Edited by MDRLOz

Moved to Off Topic.

Whoa an Off topic drop... 

I thought maybe a move to feedback but a drop kick down to off topic... 

That is low man... low. 

I mean its relevant general stuff that everyone uses on the warframe forums and for in game. I tried to subtly slip this in feedback about the lack of update on this temporary issue. Maybe I should have started this is a move serious thread in feedback...  But an off topic drop.... man that makes me feel real low. 

I mean it is warframe related. It is a relevant and topical issue. But apparently general discussion is to good for it. Dang man, just dang... That means it is about as relevant to the warframe community as general forums games, thread about being bullied and a new persona 5 trailer. Wow. 

isnt it an "anniversary" instead of a "birthday"?

Fair point... updated my celebratory note. 
Edited by MDRLOz

Whoa an Off topic drop... 

I thought maybe a move to feedback but a drop kick down to off topic... 

That is low man... low. 

I mean its relevant general stuff that everyone uses on the warframe forums and for in game. I tried to subtly slip this in feedback about the lack of update on this temporary issue. Maybe I should have started this is a move serious thread in feedback...  But an off topic drop.... man that makes me feel real low. 

I mean it is warframe related. It is a relevant and topical issue. But apparently general discussion is to good for it. Dang man, just dang... That means it is about as relevant to the warframe community as general forums games, thread about being bullied and a new persona 5 trailer. Wow. 

Fair point... updated my celebratory note. 

In all honesty - there is nothing to discuss here. What sort of replies do you expect?

"kewl, we has a thread with many views"

"thx reb"

"good job DE"

"yay, let's hope it gets 4 million views so we can make another thread in 2 years time"

"DE claimed this is going to be a year of QUALITY so we might get this sort of information in the codex SOON"

"DE sux"

Well tbh instead  I made a serious feedback thread instead of a subtle feedback masked in a humoured version. 

What feedback would I expect? 

People explaining how much they use the check the void list thread 

People making the realisation that the "temporary" thread is a year old

People considering what we have been promised so far 

People considering the role of the codex now and in the future

People thanking Rebecca for keeping that thread up to date whenever something new appear.

People discussing alternatives to that list for ways of getting the information to players

People discussing whether that thread is still relevant

People asking if that thread should contain more information on drops. E.g. %s or Ducat values?

People asking if that thread should not just be the prime parts but everything within each bracket e.g. void keys, orokin cells, fusion cores 

People discussing what the implmentation of the codex version should and shouldnt be

People discussing when and how we will get all those prime parts taken out of the void 

People reflecting on all the changes we have had so far with regard to prime parts and drop rates throughout the year. 

Need I go on? There is plenty of potential feedback on this issue. I clearly just missed the mark on both my format of my delivery and also on the timing as yesterdays patch contains plenty of other discussion material.