Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Feedback On 15.13 And 15.13.7 Core Changes+Some General

ComfyOlivia

Alright DE, what the hell? I don't know if this was on purpose, but I thought you guys were making an effort to make the pool less dilute. Instead, we get 3 Orokin cells as a drop in T4S. Sorry, what? Because people who are up to the challenge that is T4S need a measly 3 orokin cells over Cores? There are literally still about 6 other missions that are much better for these cells, yet you further kill the drop tables with this.

Just did 20 Minutes on a T4S. Not a single R5 was acquired, through the regular drops or from the rotations.

0EjrFku.png

(Also add about 50k credits on there as well.)

This is just silly. This is what I meant in another post I made about a lot of progression was made in this latest update, but DE, you still managed to take a whole lot of steps backwards. Before, 20 minutes could get you at least 10 cores. I'm sure that a ton of people are gonna say "Well if you'd go 40 minutes, you would have gotten some!". Guys, there is a possibility that all of those Rotation As are just gonna give you Orokin Cells. Which at this point in the game, you don't need more than 300 of them to make everything that requires them. You can go to multiple other places and get 20 in less time than it took me to get 6 in the T4S.

I'm sure this will go completely unnoticed by DEvs, but holy hell if I'm not angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit For 15.13.7

R5 Packs Added to Hard (Level 20+ Enemies) Survival and Interception.

DE, Hard Interception and Survival Missions have even more dilute drop tables than the Void.

This is not a fix, DE, so do not DARE think it is. Nerfing cores is starving players. How are we suposed to deal with these Primed mods when you slash our core income to less than a fifth of what it was?

Throwing this stuff around willy nilly is starting to become the last draw for a lot of older players. Between the seemingly careless attitude of Sheldon, and then the way you guys say something and do another, people are getting fed up a whole lot quicker than they used to.

I am bordering 700 hours (not even half of what some vets have), and I am starting to get fed up with the attitude. If the vast majority of the community wants something, it is your job to go "how can we make this work?", not "lol, we'll see". Seriously getting tired of it.

Edited by CoRRh

Gonna go ahead and multiquote all of the responses I can of people that are against this that I can. Maybe the point will get across..

(no, this isn't me trying to mooch off of other threads, this is me filtering through the random other comments and just pulling out the feedback)

Xenocide420, on 06 Feb 2015 - 10:39 AM, said:

Remove Orokin Cells from T4S..

and restore the drop table of R5 how was in pre 15.13

At least they should replace those with prime parts, but NOOOOO ,here, take orokin cells and formas. (528 Rare 5 to max out a Primed Mod) 

Im allmost R19 and I have to make big efforts to keep playing cause no matter how much I love this game I can´t freaking do the same thing over and over and over .

And another thing, did they even realized that for a lower rank player it would take months to reach max rank in a syndicate?
 The community needs to come together on this cause I didn´t saw so much bs since the excal nerfs.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I am outraged... How do they expect us to farm Rare 5's now?

My excited with void is gone now...........

RIP R5 core

How can I rank up primed pistol mutation now?

Yep I am on board, just waiting around to see if they reverse it.  if not, there really is nothing left for veterans anymore and DE has run us out.

The only mode that actually forced you to play like a Ninja was T4S solo.  Solo you have to avoid the nade spam from the regular foot troops so you are constantly mobile, only aim for the head to take anything down to get the stupid oxygen mechanic drops and you never could take a breath if you wanted to actually get a decent ammount of cores which is like 25 to 35 per hour if you were lucky.

Since Nova and Survival came out it has been a steeper slope down hill for theses devs, but don't worry they know what they are doing.

Sheldon will giggle like a fool and Rebecca will use a lot of "fan service" phrases for an hour or so later today and all the fans will be enamored to stand up for this stupid decisions as the "right" thing for the game.

DE's idea to make the game last longer is to make the grind worst. Grind in a lot of free2plays is expected, but Warframe has always done it better than most other F2P's out there. Unfortunately, they're getting dangerously close to what other F2P's use that people hate. If this is to increase the longetivity of the game, well if anything it'll make people leave earlier because of the fact you have to grind 5x as hard as before to get what it used to be like. And that isn't good. Unless DE improves the grind (as in instead of making us grind our butts off for a chance at something we want, and it's annoying as hek to do it, instead make it so the grinding is fun and rewarding at the same time), I can easily see the game dying out within a year or two. I trust that DE will fix this soon hopefully, but atm DE is making some very dangerous steps into the kind of grinding that people despise.

pls revert it back to how it used to be DE plsss

I can take the rep and ducat nerf,but enough is enough.
I mean,t4 survival is the only reason i even play this game anymore.
Unless u fix the drop rate of cores,i'm staying away.
And if the current rates get permanent,well then goodbye warframe.
It was nice knowing u...
next time,use your head before making decisions...

Well, the news is in from the dev stream, Sheldon ignored the question and basically gave a bullS#&$ answer, this is planned and they do not give a crap about it.  Planned reduction.

Thanks for releasing my desire to play the game, now that there is no option to advance in a reasonable time.

As usual they continue to reduce the quality of the game but giggle away on dev streams patting themselves on the back about some simple and boring addition to the game.  The fun things are not allowed to remain, especially if they actually allow you to progress, which T4S was the only mission in game for this.

Too bad, they were good devs at one point.

Edited by CoRRh

Here is just a couple.

I'm not even really playing right now anymore. The only thing that I had left to do was playing T4 survival, even though it was boring, it at least gave me a reward that was still of use to me.

And now they took that reward away.

This is the first patch I'm legitimately angered about the decisions DE has made.

There's a bunch of nerfs in this update:
1) Ducats nerf.
2) R5 cores nerf.
3) Syndicate gain nerf.

That's pretty much kicking veterans in the groin.

The R5 drop chance is now below 40% on rotation A.

Screw cells, I want my cores back!

Especially because you need like a gazillion of them.

I also think it was a terrible decision that they nerfed it. Maxing a primed mod even with the old R5 drop rate on T4S is still relatively hard. There are people who would rather farm in real life for a few hours so they could buy maxed out primed mods than doing a dedicated T4S farm for a week just to max a single primed mod.

I know Warframe is a massive grind fest game with all the RNG and stuff but I think DE's pushing it too far.

DE, please have a heart !!! Really I got 1 (x5 R5) reward in a 1 hr run...

Here guy i share one of my friend run

10974183_594118187354915_158568880777232

this seem LEGIT to you? lol 60 minute t4s for R5 x 5 fusion core

and they remain silent about it this really concerns me

This is the image of a "YEAR of QUALITY"

year of quality grind

the grind is becoming more time consuming DE,

cores are essential for these r10 mods you keep introducing

progession is not mindless farming for hours with no rewards to look forward to but orokin cells :(

ONE HOUR AND 5 CORES?
I'm crying

Here is some more.

To OP and friends, I'm with you on this one.

To anyone at DE if you are reading this,

You are making the worst mistakes since the creation of this game.

I've been playing this game since a few months after it came out, and I have the Brandal to prove it.

Now, most of what I've seen so far, for years, is things to get more frustrating and grindy. Read, frustrating, not difficult. Enemies that have unavoidable status effects and knockback, broken game balance between solo and 4-man, increasing enemy spawns and emphasis on one-shot kills backed up by damage steroids. 

Why is it so hard to make a good PVE game that kicks players like us in the ! with difficulty and yet keeps us coming back for more? There are other games out there that can do it well, Payday 2 and Space Marine just to name a few. You don't have to just do your own thing, it's perfectly fine to take leaves' from others books. And those games are entertaining because they set good hard challenges for players to overcome with no grinding, but people keep wanting more. 

What you have created is a system for longevity based around grind. Instead of Archwing mode 'git gud or die', the regular game has become a half balanced mess based around sitting in one place and hitting 4 as the most efficient way to advance. 

You guys really need to get your act together and start making more enemies like Archwing enemies, which have significant counterplay and outplay potential. For lack of a better example, just go play Space Marine PVE and PVP, you will understand. And if you're out of ideas, just start a balanced PVP already, people have been waiting years for it. 

I'm really sorry, but this has to be said. Until you make the actual gameplay fun and rewarding, I'll have to recommend my friends go buy something on Steam sales for 20 dollars rather than spend those 20 on your game. You can keep your 500 dollar players, but you won't be getting any more from me. Nothing personal, I'm just a frustrated consumer.

PS, I used to write original fanfiction, but the game is so boring now, I just can't. Feels like a bad taste in my mouth.

Best,

Destro.

Seriously? That's what the devstream is for.

With new primed mods being added every two weeks the grind to max them has increased exponentially.

528 r5 cores to max 1 Legendary mod. At the moment there are 9 Legendary mods.

9 x 528 = 4752 r5 cores to max these mods currently out. Even with the r5 cores on rotation this would take a heck of a long time, and now with cells added this would probably take till end of the year + new primed mods will have to be taken into consideration. Even attempting to farm nearly 5k r5 cores would cause extreme burnout

Please we have enough cells from T3 Survival we don't need anymore!

I have so many it will last me the next 5 if not more prime access's! And i know i can't be the only 1

FDIouSK.jpg

58492889d1.jpg

at this moment, were getting spoonfed so much cells that they're becoming the next control module

Not sure if i can even continue playing the game without getting r5 cores my primed mods need to be maxed someway..

yeah they need to nnot get rid of r5 cores from t4 survival :/

they reallly need to just have the r5 cores drop chance back to what it was :/

I wish DE made an official statement on this. Adding legendary cores and removing core packs from t4s is just insane.

The patch notes even mention that fusion core drop rates are supposed to INCREASE with higher tier survival when the exact opposite happened lol.

It's not the cells were added, I was getting more BO Ornaments than cells. They probably took a digit off "r5 cores" drop chance. I did 5 T4 Surv 10min runs. 2x cells, 1x cores and rest were Ornaments.

The patch of Update 15.13 says:Added a 3 x Orokin Cells to TIII Survival Rewards. So why in t4 survival and not in t3 surv?

There is about 30 just from one thread. There are so many more.

Please DE, reconsider this.
Edited by CoRRh

This literally added rotations of effectively not being rewarded. No survival on the starmap (T3 and T4 Survival excluded) drops resources as a 5-minute cycling reward.

Sorry DE, how are you expecting us to remain constructive when every bit of new lategame content you release not only requires more cores to upgrade, but you also keep reducing the accessability of cores more and more?

How can we see anything in this other than an indirect attempt to get people to buy more fusion core packs? (which is still a horrible value proposition, getting a single guaranteed rare core for what, 90 or 75 plat? 5$ for one guaranteed rare core? 1/528th of a primed mods upgrade cost?

You are well aware veteran players dont need Orokin cells. Most of us have over 100 sitting in our inventory, we've been earning them in T4 Survival from Corrupted Vor anyway. The only thing this change has done is bloat the grinding time required. NO beginner player in need for orokin cells is going to turn to T4 Survival for them, they won't have the keys.

Add to that the fact that your spawn-changes have created even more flat out unfair situations where even a full squad gets literally blown up by a group of 2-3 nullifiers with a bombard and grenade-throwing grunts immune to disarm for an extended period of time due to overlapping bubbles, which creates REALLY frustrating gameplay.

You want us to stay positive? STOP putting out patches that feel like you're specifically working AGAINST us to extort money for the rewards we actually still play and grind for! Nobody wants to play AGAINST the developer!

We are your most loyal fans, not your enemy!

I have literally never been more annoyed at a move from DE until now. Most time I empathize with DE when it comes to nerfs like T4 keys from syndicates and to a lesser extent rep farming. But nothing would ever lead me to believe that this was a carefully planned and thought out move by DE.

Orokin cells have pretty much replaced core packs in T4 surv whilst not giving an alternate place to farm them. It's all well and good saying 'oh maybe DE will give us a change of scenery for core farming' but the fact of the matter is they have completely neutered the supply cores without any reasoning shown and given as a crummy placeholder resource in their stead.    

I don't see how anyone can defend this change since it just seems like a slap in the face for players, it only INCREASES GRIND which goes against what we are promised almost every dev stream which now only seems like some pr speil. I can't see how DE thought this might've been a clever idea because it only puts them at odds with the player base. Not like with the syndicate changes where there were two sides of the coin.

In the end all I can say is if your plan is to spread cores into other game modes it would be a good idea to remove our only reliable farming spot when it's ready to be shipped out.

This literally added rotations of effectively not being rewarded. No survival on the starmap (T3 and T4 Survival excluded) drops resources as a 5-minute cycling reward.

Sorry DE, how are you expecting us to remain constructive when every bit of new lategame content you release not only requires more cores to upgrade, but you also keep reducing the accessability of cores more and more?

How can we see anything in this other than an indirect attempt to get people to buy more fusion core packs? (which is still a horrible value proposition, getting a single guaranteed rare core for what, 90 or 75 plat? 5$ for one guaranteed rare core? 1/528th of a primed mods upgrade cost?

You are well aware veteran players dont need Orokin cells. Most of us have over 100 sitting in our inventory, we've been earning them in T4 Survival from Corrupted Vor anyway. The only thing this change has done is bloat the grinding time required. NO beginner player in need for orokin cells is going to turn to T4 Survival for them, they won't have the keys.

Add to that the fact that your spawn-changes have created even more flat out unfair situations where even a full squad gets literally blown up by a group of 2-3 nullifiers with a bombard and grenade-throwing grunts immune to disarm for an extended period of time due to overlapping bubbles, which creates REALLY frustrating gameplay.

You want us to stay positive? STOP putting out patches that feel like you're specifically working AGAINST us to extort money for the rewards we actually still play and grind for! Nobody wants to play AGAINST the developer!

We are your most loyal fans, not your enemy!

This. All of this :P

I see that Rebecca has been going around and checking these threads. Hopefully she has seen this one as well.

I'm not at all upset over the fact that they did this.  Disappointed, definitely, but not upset.

What upsets me is that they did this while posting a patch note to the opposite effect.  According to the patch notes, It was T3S getting the 3x Orokin Cells, not T4S.  Additionally, a patch note indicated that the number of fusion cores rewarded would rise with tower level, but it has in fact dropped.

There's been posts about it since shortly after the patch dropped.  That it has stood for this long despite the outcry against it, after all the hotfixes, indicates to me that this is intentional.  It is one thing to make a mistake or omit something, but it's entirely different to lie.  The first is understandable, but the second is a massive integrity violation, and heavily impugns upon the developer's name. 

It's kinda like cheating in what's supposed to be a friendly, casual multiplayer game and not owning up to it when accused.  One gets accused, replies, "Yep, you got me, took you long enough to notice, ;)" everyone has a good laugh at that one's expense and that one gets asked not to do it again.  One gets accused, replies, "No I'm not," but gets found out that he is in fact doing so results in that person being seen in a negative light, to put it mildly.  It does not reflect well on the person's character.

Through the patch notes, we were told, "No, we didn't add orokin cells to T4S drop rates, in fact we raised the fusion core reward per tier!"  Many mouths in the community reply, "Yes, you did, and no, you didn't!  Look at our results," and the reaction to that is silence.  

It reminds me of when I told a lie to my father and got caught in it, and I just stayed silent because I didn't want to admit that I lied and was trying to find a good lie to cover up my flubbed lie.  Boy I got a good flogging for that one, and I didn't try that again!

What I'm saying is that it's not good to lie like that to one's audience if you truly intended these to be the results all along.  How am I supposed to trust anything the developers say now?  Please own up to your decisions and try to protect your good name, because in the games industry a good name is more valuable than owning all the IPs out there.  Be more forthcoming in the future.  If communication between developers is an issue, it needs to be addressed since the actions of a few easily reflect upon the whole.  Don't fall into the same traps other big developers and/or publishers have; it's harder to clean a tarnished name than to keep it clean in the first place.

Apologies for the rough patch period, and thank you for your time.  Good day.

Just a note, anyone who is looking in to this and planning to post:

PLEASE POST CONSTRUCTIVELY

One of the other threads about this topic just got closed for being nonconstructive.

This sort of thread needs to be able to stay open so constructive threads about these Table changes can continue to give DE some insight. I beg of anyone else that responds to:

1. Think Before You Post

2. If you aren't offering suggestions, please do.

3. Remain calm and respectful.

4. Avoid Answering Someone Who Is Not Being Constructive. That is how flame wars start.

Edited by CoRRh