Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Had It With Stalker's Drops :/

(XBOX)Grihaly

Last 4 or 4 drops I remember from stalker are ...

Molten Impact, thats it not even a Dread. And I have all my bp's I think I have about 10 or so dread, one hate and no despair/sigil. For 860 hours played I kinda think I should have all his drops already few times over.

At this point I've decided to sell all the Blind Justices he's given me, along with ya know Prime parts and rare mods to buy the what stalker pack, DE won't be having any of my money but I'm done with this bull

I swim in plat. I won't pay 800 plat for despair, no way. Just like i won't pay 400 or 500plat for boar from rhino bundle.

I swim in plat. I won't pay 800 plat for despair, no way. Just like i won't pay 400 or 500plat for boar from rhino bundle.

Agree with u its only the despair i need ,i dont care much for the sigil but true i aint paying 800plat for despair

so Stalker 6 times today 1 i died for him the other was a friend but still he dropped orokin cells ,neural sensor,dat fire mod,1 dread i have 5 bp with dat now, and nothing else, and i only want Despair its the only 1 missing for the set

Really don't see why you're complaining. I've encountered him around 13-14 times and he's never dropped anything but molten impact.

Correcting self; just encountered him twice over the course of 7 missions, and both times he dropped dread. 

RNGsus really is out there watching us.