Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Had It With Stalker's Drops :/

(XBOX)Grihaly

This marks the 4th time in a row he's dropped exactly nothing but Molten Impact. Then there were about 17 times previously I got Heavy Impact, but at least there was some alloy plate mixed in with those (yes, that was sarcasm).

Is this punishment for him being stupidly easy to kill? I'd be happy if he dropped a Dread, it's been weeks since I got my 21st Dread, a 2nd Hate would also be nice. Really wouldn't mind Despair, but we both know that's never gonna drop! xD

I welcome you to the "I hate Stalker's drop rate" Association.

After 40+ kills with only about 20 Dreads, 5 Hates, a lot of Molten Impact/Heavy Impact and now I have 8 Blind Justice. Not a single Despair. And I'm not even going to mention the sigil. Oops, too late... >_<

After 40+ kills with only about 20 Dreads, 5 Hates, a lot of Molten Impact/Heavy Impact and now I have 8 Blind Justice. Not a single Despair. And I'm not even going to mention the sigil. Oops, too late... >_<

I have all that :) I dont mind his drop rate

Well, that cowardly piceceof S#&amp;&#036; never comes after me. 

NEVER. I've had a mark since ages godammit. I took a nearly unranked Sheev, Lato and Mk-1 Strun.

That useless piece of S#&amp;&#036; still won't come after me. 

He's appeared only thrice in nearly one year for me, and never dropped ANYTHING. Not even the Dread.

*clears throat*

I am the sequence you procure,
I am the chaos you endure,
I am the order you inquire,
I am the coincidence you desire,
I am the system you withstand,
I am the turmoil you demand,
I am the equitable and the fair,
I am the bias you despair,
I am the cause, yet you cannot blame me,
For I am the one they call RNG.

I'm still waiting for his Hate. Not the one he already has towards me, of course, I just want his scythe.

Irony is never too much, there are people missing the Despair, yet that was the first thing I got from him.

Took me a full year to get hate, even though I'm sitting stacks of despair/dread bps

At least you got the Hate. I have been trying to get that @#$^*#^ thing for almost a year now.

This marks the 4th time in a row he's dropped exactly nothing but Molten Impact. Then there were about 17 times previously I got Heavy Impact, but at least there was some alloy plate mixed in with those (yes, that was sarcasm).

Is this punishment for him being stupidly easy to kill? I'd be happy if he dropped a Dread, it's been weeks since I got my 21st Dread, a 2nd Hate would also be nice. Really wouldn't mind Despair, but we both know that's never gonna drop! xD

Better get used to the grind, after all WF is 99% made of grind =|

I've been trying to get Despair since they were put into the game.

In all this time he has never dropped them for me.

I must've been reallllllly lucky then, my first or second stalker kill got me despair...do they sell for lots or something?