Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic]The Setup, Redux 18+

SpaceHelicopters

Hexer loitered around the banquet table, blissfully unaware of the commotion behind him. Or perhaps fully aware, but appearing blissfully unaware in case he got dragged into it for some ungodly reason.

Instead, he wondered when everything was going to move on. Or how Six was handling everything back at Baseplate. He was a good recon operative, but terrible at keeping people together. So was Hexer, but somehow a mixture of luck and larrikin personality kept everyone sane.

Sab did nothing but grin as she spung but faster and faster. She barely resisted the urge to start laughing out of nowhere. Almost. Almost now. And...

A simple flick of the wrists and the hammer faced down, connecting with the ground at speeds impossible for eyes to follow. A deafening bang sounded as the hammer dug itself deeper into the now present floor dent, a huge shockwave the equivalent of a point blank Jat ground slam barreling through the arena, even bypassing perimeter sheildings to shake the viewers, the loud bang audible fir rooms across.

The engines shut down from overclock as the energy glow subsided, Sab grabbing her head as she stumbled from dizzyness.

Luna covered her ears from the loud bang and cried. Erida saw that Luna cried and hugged her to trust her. 

There there....Its ok *looks toward the arena and shout in anger* Hey, some tennos here are sound sensitive here! Erida said, almost feeling to punch the one causing the loud bang.

"Ow ow ow," Evan said as the shockwave hit him, he disabled all his audio receivers.

"So this is the feeling of being deaf," Evan muttered, before going back into the fight.

Evan threw the Skana at Sab's right hand to make sure she couldn't pick up her hammer, well, at least not for now.

He than leaped off the wall and aimed the claws at Sab.

"Somewhere that wouldn't hurt too much..." Evan muttered, before aiming the claws at Sab's legs.

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

Ampere grimaced over the ringing in his ears and the haziness of his vision as he tried to recover from the effects of the Valkyr's destructive attack. It was embarrassing to admit, but the tremors had come close to bringing him to his knees. Which clan was it that owned this dojo again? The Volt had to wonder how they would feel about such blatant damage to their property.

Evan landed on the ground.

Ah crap, she can use her left hand, god, I'm so stupid, Evan thought.

He then enabled his audio receivers, but still feeling pretty nauseous, he didn't like sounds like that, he just didn't.

He then fell to the ground, lying down.

Ah crap, now she can kill me...Evan thought, before trying to get up, but he couldn't.

(( Let you do some damage to him first before he gets up, you know, since I did some damage to you to ))

Silver sighed. "Time for someone to step in." He said. He saw that Quinn was about to punch Harley, when he used his powers to suddenly transport Harley to the Rift Dimension, making her disappear to everyone's eyes, and also was let go from Quinn's grip.

Quinn was also let to from Harley's grip, her punch phasing through the place where Harley's body was.

"Guess I won't have to figure somehting out." Sebastian said. He walked over and placed a hand on Quinn, who was just glaring at her sister. Quinn reacted violently at his touch but calmed when she saw who it was. "That's enough Quinton." Sebastian said. "You too Harley. You two were sent here for a reason, not to mention you are infront of some incredibly high ranking people." Quinn looked down at the floor and then her sister. "Fine." She said. "I clearly won anyway." She then walked out into the dining hall. Sebastian let out a sigh of relief and released his grip on his Bastille balls. "Damn kids..." He muttered.

Silver sighed. "Time for someone to step in." He said. He saw that Quinn was about to punch Harley, when he used his powers to suddenly transport Harley to the Rift Dimension, making her disappear to everyone's eyes, and also was let go from Quinn's grip.

Quinn was also let to from Harley's grip, her punch phasing through the place where Harley's body was.

Harley fell down without her sister's body to lean on. Her world seemed hazy, as if it were being shown to her through a sepia filter. She looked about, confused and enraged. Still not catching on, she attempted to attack her sister several time before giving up in a huff. She could tell that she was talking to that Vauban, Se-something or rather. She'd never bothered with learning his name. Now Harley was mad for two reasons; that her sister had humiliated her and insulted her syndicate, and now that she couldn't hit her for it.

Azelie walked over to Silver and whispered into his helmet's audio receiver, "You do realize she'll just be even angrier once she's un-banished, right?"

Silver looked at Azelie. "Relax. I've faced worse things than an angry mirage."

"Not like Harley," Azelie warned, her pale flames flickering dramatically. "She's reverse modded her suit from her sister's, choosing to increase her strength and resistance at the cost of weakened abilities. Even if she can only summon three mirror copies, each of them can pack one hell of a punch."

She then leaned in close, her flames licking at Silver's suit and likely lightly damaging his shields, "When she comes out of that dimension, she'll be dragging hell out with her."

Sab saw Evan on the ground and smiled, spinning again with her Jat, though at a much slower speed compared to before. After three revolutions she launched a white Ripline, enticing a grimace from the pain, which brought Evan to her after another two rotations.

Timed perfectly, the poor Excalibur would make contact with the hammer mid flight, which would cause him to hurtle towards and smash into the force field wall.

Evan looked up while he was in the air, but too late, he banged into the hammer and it sent him flying to the force field wall.

He landed on the ground with a thud. He was lucky, his shield blocked out most of the damage, the unlucky thing was that his shield regenerator was down, and he had only 2% of his shield left, and he had to fix it, but he couldn't do it now.

What's worse, the hammer hit him in the stomach, causing him to feel more nauseous then before.

He just lay there on the ground.

"I didn't sign up for this...I think..." Evan muttered.

Evan looked up.

"I...I...I don't know..." Evan said, he couldn't say much.

He then used all his strength to get up from the ground.

He should have been angry, but he wasn't, he was actually happy, that line was an encouragement to him...sort of.

He retracted the claws of the Venka and took a deep breath, before going back into a fighting stance.

Sab grinned under her helmet, bringing up the Jat and wielding it in both hands. She'd swapped to have her left hand be the main one to stop the injuries being aggravated any further on the right. The Valkyr wasn't as good with the left, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

She allowed the engines several seconds to rev up before shooting out a Ripline, both aimed and connected to the energy wall behind Evan, hurtling herself towards him. Unless stopped, something would get smashed, whether it be Evan or the wall, creating a minor shockwave.