Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic]The Setup, Redux 18+

SpaceHelicopters

Welcome, Tenno, to a new beginning…

bqIffgh.jpg

A message has been sent to both Tenno and Tenno sympathizers asking for their aid. Enclosed in the message are the coordinates to a large dojo in the middle of the Duros sector. The clan hosting this rally is known for their closeness to the Lotus, and rumor has it that they have a direct line to her. Rumor aside, those who have received the message are answering their summons, and both the clan’s docking bay and Grandest Hall are beginning to fill up.

You are among these people, whether it be out of loyalty to the Lotus, because credits are tight, or to fulfill your end of a deal. Most of these people are as clueless as you are, but perhaps not all. So go on, join in on the festivities and mingle. You never know, this could be the beginning of a life-changing adventure full of whimsy and excitement. Just be sure to go easy on the buffet table. There are others, after all…

Azelie crossed her arms and leaned against the pillar behind her as she let out a sigh. The space around her was slightly distorted due to the intense heat she exuded. The dim light from her smoldering white flames illuminated her frame, giving her an almost angelic appearance as the silver accents on her suit gleamed in the shade of the overhang that her pillar held up.

She had arrived thirty minutes late, and still nothing had happened. No grand entrances, no light shows, no theatrics. Just more people, and they were still filing in from the dojo’s docking bay.

“That’s alright, it’s not like I wanted to enjoy my day off. I get days off all the time. Couldn't have spent this time any better if I tried.” Azelie growled in her head. Her white flames echoed her emotions, swirling about her and creating a natural deterrent.

She mentally sighed, “Can’t keep thinking like this, if I do, I’ll roast myself alive.” With that, Azelie had her Phoenix helmet evaporate in a cloud of white embers, releasing her black hair and exposing her piercing, white eyes that glowed with her energy. A single stream of white broke the sea of black that was her hair. Her appearance attracted some attention from curious onlookers, however a stern look and a quick flash of fire was all she needed to make them quickly direct their attention else-where.

After a few more minutes, Azelie’s status remained unchanged. “Screw it, I’m doing it. I don’t know any of these people, and it’s not likely that I’ll ever see them again.” she concluded as she wiped a bead of sweat from her brow. Her suit began to fade into a cloud of white embers, revealing her two piece under-suit that mirrored the pattern on her frame. The top was sleeveless and showed off her midriff while the bottom ran from her waist to just above her knees.

Once her suit had finished de-materializing, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief as she felt the cold metal of the pillar on her bare skin. She slid down the pillar into a sitting position and stretched casually before placing her arms behind her head. She didn't care what these people thought about her. Right now, all she was concerned about was whether or not she should check out the buffet area. It wasn't hard to tell that this was the last place she wanted to be. Now, she simply waited like the rest of them until someone in charge appeared to justify taking away her day off.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

Ghostar sighed as he walked into the main hall. It was bustling with people, but nothing had happened so far. He went and sat down on a bench, near the pillars. "No sign of Silver...I thought he said he was here!" He muttered to himself. He had gotten the message to come here, and so had his partner, Silver. He watched as Tenno made themselves comfortable and muttered between themselves. He pulled out his Vasto Prime and smiled. "Still, whatever reason I was called here for, I can do on my own."

Edited by Agent_Maine

An almost featureless box of a ship hovered just out of range of the Dojo. It was a small military transport, copied from a few Corpus designs but edited enough that the resemblance stopped at the boxy figure. Emblazoned on the port side was an emblem, a green crossbow painted on a dark grey shield, the symbol of the paramilitary group the ship belonged to.

A man stood on the bridge, surveying the Dojo through the magnification scope. The image was blurry as all hell, but then again, everything was when you were trying to get information on something 3.6 light seconds away.

"Sir, we are just outside of communication range," the comms officer piped. "Shall we move in and contact?"

The man stroked his beard, considering his options. He still needed more Warframe tech to study, and the rumors from the few Tenno he and his soldiers had met claimed that this clan had a direct connection to the Lotus herself. Although, one wrong move, one cultural blunder, one out-of-place twitch, and whatever room he would be occupying at the time would get a new coat of red paint. Plus, he couldn't continue relying on luck alone to get him out of all his scrapes. His troops need reliable shielding and armor, and the technology gap between his PMC and the major players in the Sol system was ridiculous from square one.

"Won't beat the Grineer sitting on our rears. Ensign, bring us into com range. Be careful, I don't expect a red carpet welcome, even if we were invited."
"Roger that, General." The Ensign replied, punching in orders for the ship to begin moving forward. "Bringing us in slow, punching in hailing frequency. Awaiting reply."

The General took a seat in his chair. He wondered why he was being invited to a Tenno dojo. He ran through a list of potential benefactors, but the only ones that turned up where psychopaths, excommunicated and/or freelancers. On the off-chance that the transmission was a mistake, Blink engines were charged, though given the Tenno's vast information network, hiding out on an otherwise-derelict station could only obfuscate ones position for so long.

-snip-

"Roger that, General." The Ensign replied, punching in orders for the ship to begin moving forward. "Bringing us in slow, punching in hailing frequency. Awaiting reply."

The General took a seat in his chair. He wondered why he was being invited to a Tenno dojo. He ran through a list of potential benefactors, but the only ones that turned up where psychopaths, excommunicated and/or freelancers. On the off-chance that the transmission was a mistake, Blink engines were charged, though given the Tenno's vast information network, hiding out on an otherwise-derelict station could only obfuscate ones position for so long.

The comms officer aboard the dojo new that he had a busy day in store for him, but nothing could have prepared him for the sheer chaos that was giving clearance to the thousands of ships that entered the docking bay. Even with the dojo being created to house a moon clan, it wasn't designed to store this many ships. Docking had been restricted to smaller ships without Cephalons, while larger ships and most Lisets were forced to drop off the mercenary or tenno and come back at the end of the rally.

"At least I get to sit. The poor attendants probably haven't stopped moving since this morning." the comms officer thought. These thoughts were quickly interrupted as yet another hail cam his way.

"Eternal Bloom to unidentified ship, please state your business." 

The comms officer aboard the dojo new that he had a busy day in store for him, but nothing could have prepared him for the sheer chaos that was giving clearance to the thousands of ships that entered the docking bay. Even with the dojo being created to house a moon clan, it wasn't designed to store this many ships. Docking had been restricted to smaller ships without Cephalons, while larger ships and most Lisets were forced to drop off the mercenary or tenno and come back at the end of the rally.

"At least I get to sit. The poor attendants probably haven't stopped moving since this morning." the comms officer thought. These thoughts were quickly interrupted as yet another hail cam his way.

"Eternal Bloom to unidentified ship, please state your business." 

"Sir! Got a response! Opening com-link now."

The General nodded to his Comms Officer. "Cheers Jeralt." He tapped a button on his chair, and a pair of audio frequency displays appeared, one for the General, the other for whoever was on the other side.

"This is General James Worthington, responding to a message received earlier. It listed co-ordinates here, so I'm answering the summons."

"Could probably say something a bit more sesquipedalian, sir." The Comm officer said.

The General said nothing. Anything he did say would be transmitted back to whoever he was talking two. Again, steps have to be watched around murderous cyborg ninjas.

The Valkyr stood behind the pillar, the great shadow it emitted embracing her with the gift of unsight. If that was even a word. Probably not. But that didn't concern her at the moment. What did concern the Valkyr, however, was the trap she'd set up on the banquette table. Vulcan Heart hot sauce, applied to both the platter of Martian Oasis Jellyfish and nearest drink source. Extracted from a plant of the same name, this rare delicacy held the title of spiciest hot sauce in the Sol system, rating over a billion SHU. A rare plant native to only the harshest deserts of the desert moon Phobos, the condiment was solely supplied and grown by the biggest ego in the system, Baro Ki Teer. Gotten for cheap regardless due to how no one was either sadistic or machochistic enough to use it, Sab had managed to sneak the stuff into the most high profile, expensive, consumable turd on the whole buffet, herself taking refuge behind the pillar with her codex scanner ready to record any and all events that'd unfold as a result.

Sab had no idea why she'd been invited to this drool fest of a party. She didn't like the Lotus, and the Lotus definitely didn't like her. If that Loki was still plucking infested nanites out of his nose, that supposed "stealth" mission would still be fresh on her mind. It was still fresh on Sab's too. Something as hilarious as that stuck around for a while.

Regardless, her own curiosity had practically forced her to attend, something that was wholefully regretted now. But maybe not for long. The reaction of the snobby, egotistic Tennos who'd indulge in such a disgusting delicacy might make it worth the trip.

And then some.

Ghostar sighed. He dematerialised his helmet, revealing his unique hairstyle. Realising that he was hungry, he stood up and walked over to the banquette table. "Now, what can I have?" He muttered to himself. He saw the Martian Oasis Jellyfish. "Looks interesting." He muttered to himself. He grabbed a piece of the rare food and walked off, unaware of the trap which was set.

Sab noticed a Tenno approach the platter and take a sample, a wide grin forming under her helmet. Staying hidden behind her pillar, she zoomed in and followed with her scanner, waiting for the poor sucker to take a bite.

The hot sauce was unnoticeable, as only a little bit had been added. That little bit, however would bring with it unimaginable spice resulting in copious amounts of pain the moment it made contact with one's taste buds. Although the sensation would be over quick, not lasting for more than a minute, it would be the longest minute in any one's life.

Even the most disciplined of Tenno would be unable to resist, Sab remembering the time when she'd snuck the same condiment into the lunches of several Arbiter Maxim's. They weren't so honored and disciplined then. Rubbing ones eyes with said sauce would result in an immediate burning and stinging sensation, which could lead to wounds should it not be washed out quickly.

The next visit to the toilet would also not be favorable as a result of consumption.

Ghostar sat down on the bench he was at earlier. "I wonder if this will be nice." He said to himself. He put it up to his mouth and took a bite. The second it touched his taste buds, the extreme amounts of secret hot sauce attacked. The sauce burnt through him quickly and painfully. He suddenly jumped at the pain and fell off the bench backwards. "Agh!" He grumbled, hitting his back. The hot sauce slowly disappeared, but still left the inferno in his mouth.

An Excalibur and a Nekros appeared at the halls and walked around.

Excalibur said,"Anyone you know here Neo? Or should I say Iv..."

Nekros said,"Shut up, I'll go look around this place, you...enjoy yourself..."

Excalibur chuckled.

Neo turned back and said,"Oh and Evan, stay out of trouble..."

Neo walked off, looking around the Dojo.

Evan walked around to, until he spotted the buffet table.

Haven't ate anything until now...and it's...FREE! He thought

He walked towards the buffet table, and spotted the Martian Oasis Jellyfish. He took off his helmet, revealing a young face with a some hair covering the left eye at the same time. He put his helmet on the ground, before taking some jellyfish and chewing on it.

He started to cry, before spotting the drink source, he took a cup and filled it to the brim with the drink.

He drank it.

Oh my god this is the worst thing ever! He thought, before taking his helmet and running towards the washroom, filling his mouth with as much tap water he could.

After removing the spiciness from his mouth, he sat down on the floor.

That's it, I'm never gonna eat anything here, EVER, dang it, forgot to bring along some chocolate cupcakes, he thought.

He put on his helmet and walked out of the washroom, shaking his head at the same time.

(( I assume that there's a washroom...? ))

Neo walked around the dojo, before seeing a Loki walking around, whistling.

Approach him, be friends with him, he thought, although he wasn't the friendly type of guy.

Screw it, he thought again, and went towards the Loki.

"Hey, you alone?"

What a way to start a conversation, he thought.

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

Sab filmed Ghostar as he ate the delicacy and suffered the results, barely stiffling her laughter as she tried desperately to keep the cam still. Not being able to contain it anymore as the poor fool fell over, the Valkyr dropped the cam and doubled over herself, laughing hysterically. Thankfully she'd had the thought of disabling her Frame's speakers beforehand, making sure noone heard her raging fits.

Noticing the second person about to fall for the same trap she quickly composed herself and turned the scanner Evan's way, keeping the thing still for the majority. The cam shaking more and more as he took a bite, took a swig and rushed off, she ducked fully behind the pillar, sliding down it as she suffered humor's wraith, tears running down her face from under her Baset helm.

Ghostar slowly got up after the "surprise". Annoyed, he looked around for the culprit. Not hearing anything, he still noticed a Valkyr hiding behind a pillar moving around a lot, holding a camera. Obviously the only contestant to be the culprit, Ghostar stood up and slowly walked up behind Sab, unnoticed. He took the rest of the Martian jellyfish. "Payback time." He whispered to himself. He had learnt from different trinities and oberons how to tap correctly to dematerialise Tenno armour, incase of emergencies. He quickly tapped the back of her helmet, dematerialising it. Before she could react, he stuffed the rest of the Martian jellyfish down her mouth and waited for the results.

Sab was laughing too hard to notice Ghoster approach. She was wiping her eyes clean of tears when she noticed something odd.

"Huh? Where'd my helmet go?"

Her eyes widened as the Oasis Jellyfish was shoved down her throat, her immediately falling down to her hands and knees, gagging and spitting out the thing as fast as possible. Not fast enough though, as the spice hit immediately after. Falling to the floor and rolling, she sweared profusely, covering her face.

Evan walked back into the main hall, he spotted the buffet table again.

Oh no not the jelly..., he thought, but after noticing that the jellyfish was gone, he heaved a sigh of relief.

He was about to go and find Neo when he noticed the Valkyr rolling on the floor, with the Frost behind the pillar. He saw the Valkyr having the jellyfish in her mouth.

Obviously the Frost is the culprit here...poor Valkyr...Dang it...someone has to teach this Frost a lesson, he thought.

He went over to take a cup of drink, before sneaking up to the Frost from behind.

Lotus said the point was...ah there it is, he thought, before tapping the back of the Frost's helmet and pouring the drink into his mouth.

"Stay frosty!" Evan said, laughing at the same time.

(( MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ))

Hhmm, he thought, as he looked down at the Valkyr.

He went to take a cup and filled it with tap water, before running back and putting it beside the Valkyr's head.

Perfect chance to rob her, been running low on credits lately, he thought.

He turned around and thought, what am I thinking...I told Ivan I would stay out of trouble...

He then squatted beside the Valkyr and passed the cup of water to her.

"Here, this will make you feel better," he said.

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

The General tapped the armrest of his chair as he waited for a response. The Tenno were probably remotely analyzing his ship, looking for hostiles or potential traps, no doubt. Or maybe the comms officer on the other end was just lazy, or had to deal with more pressing issues.

Hanlons Razor. Do not attribute to malice what can also be attributed to idiocy, although that axiom probably wasn't the best one to use.

He wondered what the Tenno were doing in the Dojo as well. Aside from a few outliers, most Tenno were reserved, respectable and quiet. No doubt they were standing at attention, awaiting some highly respected official to arrive. Perhaps the Lotus herself? He shivered at the thought. Meeting the Lotus would inevitably result in a chain of blunders that would result in numerous unwanted occurrences.

Hopefully they cleared the vents of Sand Skates this time.

Four hurriedly replaced a medicine capsule for a new one when she walked into the dojo, closing the compartment in her armor quickly. She arrived an hour later after receiving the call for a particular reason.

People....she had to be around people for an extended period of time. No problems, no worries, medicine will keep..."it" at bay long enough to seem normal. She de materialized her helmet which let loose a few wispy spores.

"As long as I keep the doses consistent, I shouldn't change."

)Tenno in imminent pain, assist. Heal.exe true(

Four approached Ghostar, Evan, and Sab (who was rolling on the ground) with a casually serious look. The burning sensation quickly left Sab as she linked to her. It was....well...painful, but it didnt show on her face. Four's head turned sharply to face Evan.

"Um...you do know that water only makes something spicy take even longer to pass over right?"

The doors opened with a quite hiss, opening the way into a large dining hall. The man looked around and saw a few people gathered around a dining table, some of whcih seemed to be in pain. He was correct in his assumption when a Trinity came over and began to heal and take on some of the pain from a few. He let out an annoyed sigh and made his way forward, de-materializing his helmet and cracking his neck. 'I hate being this late.' He thought toi himself. He stopped for a second and brought up his hand, feeling an incoming call. He opened up teh transmission and came face to face with a holographic image of a man in an Ash warframe.

"What?" Said the man annoyed.

"Good to see you too." Replied the Ash. "Hey, I'm sorry or making you go but these things are often important. Sorry for not being able to make it or at least send you some better company. God knows you can't stand the twins, btu hey! You have free food and you are meeting with the one of the best connected dojo's in the system! Maybe you can make connections with people and be social for once." 

"Gaius, anyone else would have been better suited for this task. Even that Nova." Said the man.

"Cheer up Sebastian!" The man, Gaius said. "People love you! Probably. Anywho, Just wanted to apologize and say this; Be careful. I have good reason to believe that someone their is a turn coat. In case things go south, I want you their. Signing out, see ya when you get back Sea-bass.

The communications line closed. and Sebastian let out an annoyed sigh. He gripped the handles on his Telos Akbolto and got a feel for them again. "Now what?" He said out loud to no one in particular.

Evan walked back into the main hall, he spotted the buffet table again.

Oh no not the jelly..., he thought, but after noticing that the jellyfish was gone, he heaved a sigh of relief.

He was about to go and find Neo when he noticed the Valkyr rolling on the floor, with the Frost behind the pillar. He saw the Valkyr having the jellyfish in her mouth.

Obviously the Frost is the culprit here...poor Valkyr...Dang it...someone has to teach this Frost a lesson, he thought.

He went over to take a cup of drink, before sneaking up to the Frost from behind.

Lotus said the point was...ah there it is, he thought, before tapping the back of the Frost's helmet and pouring the drink into his mouth.

"Stay frosty!" Evan said, laughing at the same time.

(( MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ))

Hhmm, he thought, as he looked down at the Valkyr.

He went to take a cup and filled it with tap water, before running back and putting it beside the Valkyr's head.

Perfect chance to rob her, been running low on credits lately, he thought.

He turned around and thought, what am I thinking...I told Ivan I would stay out of trouble...

He then squatted beside the Valkyr and passed the cup of water to her.

"Here, this will make you feel better," he said.

(Uh, Ghostar is an Excalibur, not a frost)

Four hurriedly replaced a medicine capsule for a new one when she walked into the dojo, closing the compartment in her armor quickly. She arrived an hour later after receiving the call for a particular reason.

People....she had to be around people for an extended period of time. No problems, no worries, medicine will keep..."it" at bay long enough to seem normal. She de materialized her helmet which let loose a few wispy spores.

"As long as I keep the doses consistent, I shouldn't change."

)Tenno in imminent pain, assist. Heal.exe true(

Four approached Ghostar, Evan, and Sab (who was rolling on the ground) with a casually serious look. The burning sensation quickly left Sab as she linked to her. It was....well...painful, but it didnt show on her face. Four's head turned sharply to face Evan.

"Um...you do know that water only makes something spicy take even longer to pass over right?"

Ghostar jumped at the unexpected return of the heat. He coughed and gagged, but stayed upright. "You're telling him NOW?" He managed to say. He turned to Evan. "What did you do that for?"

The General tapped the armrest of his chair as he waited for a response. The Tenno were probably remotely analyzing his ship, looking for hostiles or potential traps, no doubt. Or maybe the comms officer on the other end was just lazy, or had to deal with more pressing issues.

Hanlons Razor. Do not attribute to malice what can also be attributed to idiocy, although that axiom probably wasn't the best one to use.

He wondered what the Tenno were doing in the Dojo as well. Aside from a few outliers, most Tenno were reserved, respectable and quiet. No doubt they were standing at attention, awaiting some highly respected official to arrive. Perhaps the Lotus herself? He shivered at the thought. Meeting the Lotus would inevitably result in a chain of blunders that would result in numerous unwanted occurrences.

Hopefully they cleared the vents of Sand Skates this time.

The comms officer continued tapping the blinking lights on his holographic interface, asking people to state their business, putting them on hold, returning to someone else he had put on hold before returning to them again.

Finally, he returned to the General,"Sorry for the wait, sir. Give me a moment while I..." The officer checked the extensive list and indeed found a General James Worthington. "Alright sir, looks like you check out. Now, I regret to inform you that our ship lacks the required space for your ship to land. I have dispatched a pair of attendants to greet you. If you would, follow them and they will guide you to one of our airlocks where you can be dropped off."

Sure enough, two Archwing equipped Tenno fluttered out of the dojo's dock amid the many entering and exiting ships. In case they were missed, they both released a volley of signal flares, which stayed illuminated in a ring above their heads.

-snip-

The communications line closed. and Sebastian let out an annoyed sigh. He gripped the handles on his Telos Akbolto and got a feel for them again. "Now what?" He said out loud to no one in particular.

Azelie, after realizing that she had dozed off, lazily got up and stretched. "Hmm, guess I'll check out the buffet table after all." she thought as she began to make her way up. Her smoldering flames had returned, which made it easier for her to make her way through the crowd since they all shied away to avoid getting burned.

Upon arriving, she immediately spied her dojo mate, and proceeded to approach him.

She slapped him on the back as she said, "Sup, Sea-bass. Didn't think anyone else from the dojo was gonna get sent here. I hate to say it, but I'm kinda glad you're here. You know what they say, 'misery loves company.'" She then directed her attention to the scene before them, "Looks like we missed all the fun."

But little did the two of them know that their worst nightmare was on its way.

The comms officer continued tapping the blinking lights on his holographic interface, asking people to state their business, putting them on hold, returning to someone else he had put on hold before returning to them again.

Finally, he returned to the General,"Sorry for the wait, sir. Give me a moment while I..." The officer checked the extensive list and indeed found a General James Worthington. "Alright sir, looks like you check out. Now, I regret to inform you that our ship lacks the required space for your ship to land. I have dispatched a pair of attendants to greet you. If you would, follow them and they will guide you to one of our airlocks where you can be dropped off."

Sure enough, two Archwing equipped Tenno fluttered out of the dojo's dock amid the many entering and exiting ships. In case they were missed, they both released a volley of signal flares, which stayed illuminated in a ring above their heads.

-snip-

The signal flares weren't seen visually, but the gunner noted several new heat signatures spontaneously generate.

"Got a couple flare rings, sir. Looks like they're putting out the landing lights."

James nodded. "Roger that, Dojo. Thanks for the assistance." He turned off the com-link and breathed a sign of relief, then turned to the ensign piloting the transport. "Prep the crew shuttle for transit. No point in driving this bulky thing to an airlock."

The ensign saluted back, then left to prepare the shuttle. James, meanwhile, took a detour to the armory. Hopefully he wouldn't need to have weapons at all, but paranoia and luck were the only reasons he and his PMC were alive at the moment. Taking all but 20 minutes to equip his gear, he then jogged quickly to the shuttle, which was well and truly ready for taking off. Upon boarding, he was immediately greeted by the Ensign.

"Sir, you take more time to get ready than a rich woman going to Baro Ki'Teers parties."

"Ensign, I only took 20 minutes, not 20 years. Drive us in."

The Ensign chuckled. It was a benefit to working with the General: you could snark at him all you wanted, and he wouldn't shoot you in the head for insubordination. It was rather rare to find military leaders who could take criticism from their soldiers.

The shuttle departed from the troop transport and glided towards the two Tenno sent to assist them in docking. in the meantime, James checked to make sure that all his gear was in working order.

-snip-

The shuttle departed from the troop transport and glided towards the two Tenno sent to assist them in docking. in the meantime, James checked to make sure that all his gear was in working order.

As the shuttle approached, the two tenno began to move, directing them towards an airlock that exited into one of many maintenance tunnels inside the dojo. The tunnels of course had been spruced up a bit, and attendants were on standby to direct those who entered towards the Grandest Hall. In the General's case, however, a Rhino Prime with a shaved head, grayed skin, and luminescent blue eyes waited outside the airlock to greet him.

As the shuttle approached, the two tenno began to move, directing them towards an airlock that exited into one of many maintenance tunnels inside the dojo. The tunnels of course had been spruced up a bit, and attendants were on standby to direct those who entered towards the Grandest Hall. In the General's case, however, a Rhino Prime with a shaved head, grayed skin, and luminescent blue eyes waited outside the airlock to greet him.

"Here we are sir." The Ensign said as the shuttle docked. "Send us a post card when ya get back!"

Hexer disembarked from the ship, minding any gaps and tripping hazards as he went. As he stepped into the tunnel, he admired the work put into making the area seem hospitable, even if the only reason anyone would be in here was to avoid notice, or to run from a group of angry Tenno.

He noticed the Rhino Prime in the hall ahead. "Hullo, there! I take it you are the welcoming committee?"

"Here we are sir." The Ensign said as the shuttle docked. "Send us a post card when ya get back!"

Hexer disembarked from the ship, minding any gaps and tripping hazards as he went. As he stepped into the tunnel, he admired the work put into making the area seem hospitable, even if the only reason anyone would be in here was to avoid notice, or to run from a group of angry Tenno.

He noticed the Rhino Prime in the hall ahead. "Hullo, there! I take it you are the welcoming committee?"

The Rhino gave James a smirk, "Yeah, something like that. Come with me, we have much to discuss."