Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Spawn Changes

goggles2

so apparently survival enemy spawns were changed from spawning in semi wave groups to a steady stream

just played and a few survivals and so far this seems much worse yes enemies are almost constant but its a trickle of enemies instead of the stream it should be also LS seems to hardly ever drop now

anyone else feel like this is worse?

I wouldn't say its worse than the old system its just not any better nekros is still mostly needed for a decent survival run unless your running a well coordinated team especially if its a 4 man squad since more players screws with spawning if they run around

Nope. Its worse for us but in more realistic terms, its better. 

"Okay, Heres the plan. The enemy has explosives and Machine Guns.. We are going to rush as a group, ready? 1.. 2.. 3.. CHERRG!" vs "They have explosives. We are going to seperate and charge. Everyone for themselves, Ready? Okay, let us haul a** and storm them. Good luck boys, see you on the flip side".

Which is more reasonable ? 

Survival change wasn't needed. What they should've done was more enemies but slightly lower the chance of LS drops but keep the same rate it goes down by. At this current time, LS percentage goes down too quickly compared to how much LS drops you get. It's like they don't want you to get to high levels anymore..

Survival change wasn't needed. What they should've done was more enemies but slightly lower the chance of LS drops but keep the same rate it goes down by. At this current time, LS percentage goes down too quickly compared to how much LS drops you get. It's like they don't want you to get to high levels anymore..

With the recent drop table changes, it seems like they don't

i am not sure why people have life support issues in survival.  i play solo and by 15-20 minutes the maximum lotus-provided life support canister limit is usually reached.  it isn't until enemy level 4x and up that i have to be careful enough to not get hit and wind up being more evasive that the drain versus gain tends to require me to uncap them more often.

but i liked the groups of enemies more than the steady stream of appearances, even on exterminates or such, since it can be fun to kill so many within a second or two with punchthrough-guns