Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Battle Pay?

noteom

Question

I just did a couple dark sector conflicts with battle pay listed at 300k -- we were successful each time but I didn't get teh battle pay.

do you have to finish the mission before the reserve runs out, or something like that?

9 answers to this question

Do people still believe this?

They put the battle pay up so you do the mission.

While you are in the mission, they take the battle pay off so you get nothing at the end.

---

As anyone who has actually played and managed rails will tell you. There is absolutely no possible way to remove the battle pay once it's set. If you actually think back to the time of Eclipse, several of their rails got set at 1 credit battle pay and stayed that way even though they were fighting seriously for them and they could do nothing about it. You cannot remove the pay once it's set. Yes you have to finish the mission before the reserves are gone. Go hard and go fast. Every time someone finishes they get payed for every player in the match. Four players means 300k * 4 the second that run is over.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/287499-warframe-common-problems-and-questions/

Q: I ran a conflict mission but at the end got no battle pay, why are they allowed to bait like that?
A: Once a clan/alliance sets battle pay, they cannot change it until it runs out or a couple of hours have passed.  What's actually happening is that other people are completing their runs faster than you are, and so are claiming the reward.  By the time you finish there's nothing left in the credit pool to pay you because payment is done when you finish the mission, not when you start.  Pay attention to how much reserve is left before you take a mission to avoid losing out.

well theres a few explanations to this, in my opinoin, first, you have to check the reserves that they have left, if the battle pay is 1 mill and they have 4 mill in the reserves, the first squad of 4 to finish will get that reward because the 1 mill will go to each player, my other explanation may be that just theres a glitch in the system that the clans/ alliances are taking advantage of just so they can get you guys to support them, i feel like none of what i said made sense..... hope it helps :D

is funny because in sechura was a battle pay of 1millon i finish it and i got nothing but the battle pay still in the node so wtf?

Which mission was it, and around what time did this happen?

Chances are they're just resetting it once it runs dry over and over.

I can confirm that the battle pay is bugged (or maybe it now goes into your Alliance/Clan vault instead of your "pockets"?).

Either way, I ran a few DS conflict with around 300 payments of 200.000.

Every time I successfully finished the mission, but never got rewarded.

And no, the payment didn't run out by the time I finished the round.

When I started, the total reward was over 60.000.000 and each round I finished, it dropped by around 10.000.000.

I did 5 runs and never got the payment.

yeah, one thing you gotta do is when you exit hit esc and check last mission reults --- sometimes it shows there and not in the initial screen, but I'm sure you'd see the bump in your total credits.

I'm in the same boat --- I know I've done missions where there was still a pool to pay out and I didn't get it

yeah, one thing you gotta do is when you exit hit esc and check last mission reults --- sometimes it shows there and not in the initial screen, but I'm sure you'd see the bump in your total credits.

I'm in the same boat --- I know I've done missions where there was still a pool to pay out and I didn't get it

I'm always watching my total credits, to be honest, never really paid attention to the end mission results.

As I kept going at it, after 9 to 10 runs, I finally got rewarded once.

There is definitely something wrong with the DS payments.

One thing I noticed.

Nowadays, the Alliances can color their solar rails as well, just like the Dojo.

If it's a colored one, you'll get your reward. If it's a plain one, without any colors or defence systems (rockets and such), chances are you won't be getting anything.