The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beware! Stalker Has Evolved

Datasaur

The thing that doesn't exist is unleashed! Stalker has somehow infiltrated the system and can take control of your game! Like agent Smith from The Matrix the stalker has broken free. Just now he hacked my game and didn't let me leave loading screen. Who knows what else he is capable of?

2013_05_05_00001.jpg

I've had him appear during a defense mission once.

Right after wave 5 ...

Needless to say, we were all stuck at the "Leave or continue" screen while he happily hacked us into tiny bits.

Having voice chat lead to some hilarious death-screams and pleas for mercy while it happened.

Obvious Photoshop is obvious, everyone knows there's no such thing as the stalker.

A Founder? lol. You havent seen the more than 5% of the Game mate.

he's joking... -.-

The thing that doesn't exist is unleashed! Stalker has somehow infiltrated the system and can take control of your game! Like agent Smith from The Matrix the stalker has broken free. Just now he hacked my game and didn't let me leave loading screen. Who knows what else he is capable of?

2013_05_05_00001.jpg

This was hillarious ^^

A Founder? lol. You havent seen the more than 5% of the Game mate.

If you'd been playing Warframe as long as I have, you'd know it's a joke that in every livestream the devs deny the existence of the Stalker, if they're asked about him. Also, you might have had the sense to check my post count, or even how long I've been registered, before letting an obvious joke go flying over your head at Mach 6. :P