Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennolive Here I Come! (Probably)

Imaru

I've gotten mine, but my girlfriend is waiting for hers.  We're going to PAX together, so unless she gets hers too, then I won't be able to go :(  Unless I can bring a +1... HINT HINT DE ;)

Was that a Doctor Who reference?

I've gotten mine, but my girlfriend is waiting for hers.  We're going to PAX together, so unless she gets hers too, then I won't be able to go :(  Unless I can bring a +1... HINT HINT DE ;)

I agree with the plus 1 if my boyfriend can't go I'm not sure I'll go. Partially because I hate being in Boston alonr and I live with him and it would crush him

I agree with the plus 1 if my boyfriend can't go I'm not sure I'll go. Partially because I hate being in Boston alonr and I live with him and it would crush him

Yeah, I was sort of dreading this.  It'd be real nice to go to that, and also the afterparty, but we're a package deal lol

Do you have a hotel figured out yet? I'd love to join you if you wanna cut down the costs a bit. I got my invitation as well, trying to figure out my plans.

I'm hesitant to make plans because my boss is on vacation until Friday, so I'll talk to her then and then I'll have an answer as to whether or not I'll be going. 

Do you have a hotel figured out yet? I'd love to join you if you wanna cut down the costs a bit. I got my invitation as well, trying to figure out my plans.

Just as an fyi because I was checking out rooms earlier and saw this post, go through pax to get cheaper rooms. They're pretty pricey but a better deal than just through the hotel

Just as an fyi because I was checking out rooms earlier and saw this post, go through pax to get cheaper rooms. They're pretty pricey but a better deal than just through the hotel

Yeah, good point! They're also closer to the convention center, which saves you commute money.

Definitely! Some of them have shuttles from pax but if you can't ge those, the T is fairly cheap and easy to navigate (not sure how familiar you are with Boston so sorry if this is nothing new)

I'm planning on bringing my bike up and just riding to and from the convention center, though with all the snow that may be difficult.

See you there Tenno!

Make sure you go to the e-mail to actually get the tickets! If you don't get an actual ticket like the one below, you won't be able to attend, which would be very unfortunate!

EG5KyNU.png

You need to hit the "Attend Event" button in the e-mail to get the ticket! Having the e-mail doesn't guarantee you entry to the event.

it occurs to me that my wording implies that we all should have Imaru12 name tags. That wouldn't help.

hahaha, I want to do that now xD

See you there Tenno!

Make sure you go to the e-mail to actually get the tickets! If you don't get an actual ticket like the one below, you won't be able to attend, which would be very unfortunate!

EG5KyNU.png

You need to hit the "Attend Event" button in the e-mail to get the ticket! Having the e-mail doesn't guarantee you entry to the event.

Roger that! Got mine printed (just in case) and their on my phone as well :)

Thanks!