Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Rare 5 Nerf Still On !

--Q--AFKrasul

Just my opinion.

We got spoiled. Before packs of 5 were a thing, how much did it take to max Heavy caliber. I remember going from rank 9 to rank 10 in a snail pace, it felt like weeks. Any time I had more then 50 rare cores I felt rich. Prices on trade told the same story. Most expensive rare mods would cost 5-6 hundred plat, while Primed chamber was changing hands for 6,7k easy. That was more then a year ago.

Primed mods and maxing them is just something to do. Pick 1 or 2 from which your play style will benefit most and go slow.

People were actually whining how 2 mods every 2 weeks was too much because they could hardly max both... but they still could. 1056 r5 cores!

We just got spoiled. Don't no one remember how rare they were before 5 packs?

Its not the players fault so stop blaming the players being upset with this nerf. Its entirely DE fault with the whole Prime every mod idea this is the problem not anything else. If DE didn't make primed mods this nerf wouldn't really upset a lot of people because there isn't a demand to have that many R5 cores but guess what we have primed mods releasing every two weeks. So DE created the demand then decided to nerf the supply which is causing all this rightfully so outrage.

Personally I find Primed mods a very very stupid idea in terms of balance forgetting the cost issue.

I really don't see how you feel that I'm coming off as high and mighty.  People can play how they want.  I'm just saying HAVE PATIENCE.

Obviously a lot of vets are jaded & selfish (thankfully there are still a lot of helpful ones), so they expect the game to cater to them.  There have been HUGE improvements for newer players and that's definitely a good thing.  I would rather lose a vet and gain a newb.  By far.

If you can't find things to do as a vet in the game, just wait for new shinys and events.  Play some other games in the meantime (which it appears you're doing).

Oh hay, let me mention, this is my opinion.  I guess I assumed that people knew that I don't expect everyone to think or play the game the same way I do.  Tis the beauty of life!

I am sorry your still up in the clouds judging everyone still acting like we should just sit here and be happy DE has substantially increased the grind for everyone just not vets. Also I am sorry farming T4 survival for 40min + for rare cores requires nothing but patience there is nothing you could do to increase the amount of rare cores you could earn. For every step forward DE takes it manages to go back a step.

Edited by Speedingbus

Just my opinion.

We got spoiled. Before packs of 5 were a thing, how much did it take to max Heavy caliber. I remember going from rank 9 to rank 10 in a snail pace, it felt like weeks. Any time I had more then 50 rare cores I felt rich. Prices on trade told the same story. Most expensive rare mods would cost 5-6 hundred plat, while Primed chamber was changing hands for 6,7k easy. That was more then a year ago.

Primed mods and maxing them is just something to do. Pick 1 or 2 from which your play style will benefit most and go slow.

People were actually whining how 2 mods every 2 weeks was too much because they could hardly max both... but they still could. 1056 r5 cores!

We just got spoiled. Don't no one remember how rare they were before 5 packs?

Edit: Truth be told, a year ago, we didn't have r10 kubrows or r10 archwing mods to max out.

We all do, but we didnt have FRIGGIN LEGENDARY MODS EVERY 2 WEEKS BACK THEN either

Edited by cyrus106

The chances to get r5 cores have been horrid for me, i haven't gotten any so far (playing starchart missions), tell me i'm not the only one who hasnt had a single r5 pack since the fix went out?

I actually got 20 while maxing 12~14 of my fodder-weapons today (cant remember the exact number, it was too much)

Its not the players fault so stop blaming the players being upset with this nerf. Its entirely DE fault with the whole Prime every mod idea this is the problem not anything else. If DE didn't make primed mods this nerf wouldn't really upset a lot of people because there isn't a demand to have that many R5 cores but guess what we have primed mods releasing every two weeks. So DE created the demand then decided to nerf the supply which is causing all this rightfully so outrage.

Personally I find Primed mods a very very stupid idea in terms of balance forgetting the cost issue.

I am sorry your still up in the clouds judging everyone still acting like we should just sit here and be happy DE has substantially increased the grind for everyone just not vets. Also I am sorry farming T4 survival for 40min + for rare cores requires nothing but patience there is nothing you could do to increase the amount of rare cores you could earn. For every step forward DE takes it manages to go back a step.

Blame? I didn't blame no one, just said that you shouldn't feel it a must to max every single one. I disliked Primed mods too, simply because I thought about the mammoth task at hand and said.. don't care, won't bother.. Still maxed one so far.. waiting for the next one, that's worthy..

Don't compare to the past back then we don't have new legendary mod for every 2 week - and no tons of r10 archwing , kubrow mod and right now primed still keep going even the before nerf t4s still take quite long before maxing one of them 

back there R10 i need to max are narrow minded , vitality , redirection , hornet , serration , heavy calibur that all i need anything else are unneeded - luxury so don't compare to the past 

it like they nerf something really bad to force player to grind more or to push player to the corner and test how far they can nerf it even more gotta admit that work because half of them ( aka forum warrior ) already enjoy the starchart r5 core pack!

Edited by VioletX

Obviously a lot of vets are jaded & selfish (thankfully there are still a lot of helpful ones), so they expect the game to cater to them.  There have been HUGE improvements for newer players and that's definitely a good thing.  I would rather lose a vet and gain a newb.  By far.

Why the prejudice against vets?  Huge improvements for newer players is a good thing, but there is no reason for there not to be improvements for both types of players.  Not only would it be bad business to cater to only one type of player, but it would also make for a bad game.

No, I don't think they feel that they need to rank that level 10 mod to the max, and they shouldn't expect to be able to.  If they do, it's only from reading comments from veterans on here who think it's so damn important.

Those that have been playing a long time could have had the majority of stuff ranked by now if they chose to do so.  Ranking the newest rank 10 mods isn't imperative.  If you feel there is nothing else to do, quit and play another game.  It's really that simple.  Play more casually, for FUN, instead of worrying about leveling everything up immediately.

Yes I can, since I am.  I didn't level up most of them all the way until recently.  I did it over time, which is how it should be done.

Patience is a virtue and all that S#&$.

..... uuuh yeah u got that Patience is virtue and all that. what i mean from my post is when it's your time to max those rank10 mod. I did it over time, which is how it should be done.will u say that BS again if take u 700+hour to just lvlup 1 rank10 mod? and do u think all veteran player that already max rank mod they can do it only few hours play? the reason u can say that is because right now u still don't see the important of those rare core. than what about when u become veteran player when u already got all stuff  have nothing left to do except maxing rank10 mod to challenge at survival, defense or to break record? the reason all player complaining including the veteran player aren't because there are many prime mod heck i loved prime mod, we complaining because they nerfed the drop rate for rare core at t4 surv since it makes us more harder to max the rank10 mod. well since u say patience is virtue i guess this will be your legacy to let your grandchildren to play your account.

Tis the beauty of life!

LoL Where is the beauty if it take you decades to achieve something? Its not beauty anymore, its already ugly

Edited by Bluez45

Oh yes, I smite thee from my crystal tower resting on the cloud of all-knowing enlightenment.

You don't need to sit there and be happy with the changes.  Everyone has a right to complain and others to respond to the complaints.  As you can see in my previous post, I AM NOT SAYING THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO THINK AND PLAY THE GAME THE SAY WAY I DO.  I just don't believe it has substantially increased the grind for everyone, mostly just older players.  If you can explain how the grind is now substantially worse for newer players, please do so.  Also, you didn't need to play for 40+ mins to get a ton of cores.  They dropped constantly.

We understand that DE wants to diversify because some people suggested to them that the void has everything. Adding more cores to high level survivals or interceptions or def in star chart is a good idea but NERFING drop rate of CORES in a t4 void survival THE MERE FACT its called the VOID means its supposed to have something good for us. For Veteran players and New ones now cores they drop from everywhere, cores drop also from varied sources but the PROBLEM is the AMOUNT in which they come is not SUFFICIENT ENOUGH for the CURRENT NEED that DE has CREATED with the void trader and all the PRIMED mods and future R10 UNCOMMON, RARE AND CORRUPTED MODS they will ADD in the future. Now that veterans feel that they were treated unfairly for doing long runs and getting good rewards back we might realize whats the POINT of all this GRIND when its clearly showing us the bad trend of GRIND we do not love as we know whats is considered as a GOOD grind/farming mechanic from something that is GENERALLY BROKEN and inefficient/time sink and right now unless DE buffs the RATE at which cores are supposed to drop at ENDLESS VOID SURVIVALS OR DEF (t4) which is supposed to REWARD players for reaching a certain level cap of enemies and in itself the VOID should have BETTER THINGS AND REWARDS (CORES AND PRIME PARTS) and not dilluted promises we wouldn' be FRUSTRATED if DE is taking care of vets and we wouldn't FEEL BURN OUT if they didn't introduce more grind for more grind with less ways of EFFICIENTLY GOING AROUND THE GRIND because otherwise it FEELS LIKE A FULL TIME JOB already and even we vets who are/were HARDCORE players cannot sufficiently keep up WITH THE PACE anymore so what happens TO THE NEWER PLAYERS THEN? If EVEN WE VETS ARE DECIDED TO GIVE UP on the GRIND what does that IMPLY?

Why the prejudice against vets?  Huge improvements for newer players is a good thing, but there is no reason for there not to be improvements for both types of players.  Not only would it be bad business to cater to only one type of player, but it would also make for a bad game.

I'm not prejudice against vets since I am one, and I completely understand that they need to try and balance options for both types of players, which is obviously going to be very difficult to do and won't please everyone.  Based on my experience with other F2P games, I think they do a pretty good job at that.  It's far from perfect, there are plenty of problems, etc etc, but for what it is, I think they're handling it well.  Improvements are coming, and the 15.13 patch gave me hope for that, but hopefully they'll add a bit more end-game content in the future for the vets.  If I get to a point where I'm no longer having fun with the game and feel that they will never attempt to improve the grind, I will just get burnt out and move on to other games.  I'm already at the point where I'm playing far less than I used to and that's fine.  It's what this game does.  It is what it is and I'm willing to accept that.  Not everyone should be like me.  We need people to complain in order for change to happen.  There's no shortage of that here, but I will continue to interject when my opinion differs.  The topics and complaints that I consider pointless are not pointless in the posters head, but I like to offer a different point of view because that's what life is about.  Seeing things from different perspectives.

"u say that BS again if take u 700+hour to just lvlup 1 rank10 mod?" 

Laughable overstatement.  Also, as stated far too many times by so many people, they don't need to be rank 10 for them to work really well.  My car works just fine without a sweet stereo system, but it sure would be nicer with one.  So, I can either accept that I have a mediocre stereo that works well enough for me to listen to my tunes, or I can attempt to get a high quality amp, new speakers, subwoofer, all the bells & whistles to make my sound system the best it can be.  Which, unless I fell into some money, is going to take a while of saving.  I'll make due just fine with my inferior system until then.  Also, I can add a piece at a time.  New amp, rank 6, new sub, rank 7, new speakers, rank 9, new touchscreen head unit with phone and music app compatibility, rank 10!

"and do u think all veteran player that already max rank mod they can do it only few hours play? the reason u can say that is because right now u still don't see the important of those rare core."

I absolutely see the importance, and understand the viewpoint of people who are upset about this.  I just don't agree with it.  No I don't think they did it with a few hours of play, obviously.

"than what about when u become veteran player when u already got all stuff  have nothing left to do except maxing rank10 mod to challenge at survival, defense or to break record?" 

I do something else.

"the reason all player complaining including the veteran player aren't because there are many prime mod heck i loved prime mod, we complaining because they nerfed the drop rate for rare core at t4 surv since it makes us more harder to max the rank10 mod. well since u say patience is virtue i guess this will be your legacy to let your grandchildren to play your account."

LOL, wow.  I sure as hell hope I'm not playing this game when I'm a grandfather.  It absolutely won't hold up that long no matter what they do, and it's far too superficial to engage me that long.  Also, it's not all players complaining.  Far from it.  Why do people act like this is the end-all be-all game?  If you're a vet and spent 1,000+ of hours playing the game, and continue to do for hours a day, I give you props for continuing to play without getting horribly burnt out.  There need to be FAAAAAR more people taking an extended break from the game.  I think for many it's almost a compulsion.

"Where is the beauty if it take you decades to achieve something? Its not beauty anymore, its already ugly"

Once again, LOL worthy overstatement.

Edited by FishNeedles

I guess all we can do at the moment is wait for and OFFICIAL RESPONSE from DE in the mean time I guess me and several others will prob take a break from this  we'll probably from time to time check the FORUMS for any updates on the matter I was excited to spend more plat for the upcoming frame I guess even my excitement for whats in store for update 16 has been TONED DOWN cause of this issue.

and just to add the main ROOT CAUSE of all these problems is the introduction of PRIMED mods in the first place it due to the fact that these mods should have been the original stats of their non-primed counterparts instead DE released in essence basically the SAME MOD with BUFFED stats which is supposedly NEW CONTENT but the fact of the matter is it should have been the original capability of the mod in the first place add in the factor that we have to farm RIDICULOUS amounts of prime parts for it when they lowered DUCAT prices while adding MORE OROKIN CELLS? and to TOP it all they said they will distribute the CORES to star chart which in theory should be functional but in essence all it did was further provide promise of cores being more available in nodes but in reality just adding more drops in already DILUTED tables in normal star chart missions along with normal MODS and COMMON AND UNCOMMON cores while ignoring the FACT that they NERFED the guaranteed source of Rare CORES which is the efficient way to rank up mods if you use the NORMAL cores you get you wast MILLIONS OF CREDITS and end up farming for CREDITS see the CYCLE? if you want to escape all this the only way is to play at least 5-20 hours per day non stop in order to SUFFICIENTLY HAVE ENOUGH but lets be realistic some of us have jobs and lives we GLADLY support the game but at least it should let us have LIVES as well with the current pace in which they supposed content but increasing further grind to original grind without finding a way to circumvent this in the case of RARE CORES which are ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for just about anything begs you to wonder how you will be able to keep up this game when in reality DE should have actually REDUCED the grind for players that have already GONE THROUGH ENOUGH GRIND (VETS) because they know the only thing vets wants are usually MIN/MAX loadouts or collecting stuff instead of providing better or more EFFICIENT ways to REMEDY the BURNOUT problem they created a system that further INDUCES due to the added grind which can only be fully realized by the veterans and not the new players as they have no IDEA how much of the GRIND they will eventually encounter. 

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

I guess all we can do at the moment is wait for and OFFICIAL RESPONSE from DE in the mean time I guess me and several others will prob take a break from this  we'll probably from time to time check the FORUMS for any updates on the matter I was excited to spend more plat for the upcoming frame I guess even my excitement for whats in store for update 16 has been TONED DOWN cause of this issue.

I Have not logged in too for awhile ! around 4 days now. Just cant look at the name warframe the same.

MR18 with over 2,000 hours here:

I used to play 6 hours a day, I loved playing T4 Survival/Defense/Interception.

But now....

they nerfed T4 keys from syndicates, so no one is hosting

and they added Orokin Cells/nerfed R5 cores from T4 Survival, so I only like playing T4 Defense/Interception now...

Result: I only play 1-2 hours a day now.

Edited by ZechsX18999

Guys all veterans know what happened so it no sense to talk here cause nothing you can change, they doing buisness, relax and find another game, when smt change to better side we try............... each time you talk here they think that they do every thing right cause you discussing..... and everytime they nerf they ABSOLUTLY know  what they do

I survived 1700 hrs in game without t4s dropping Ocells and so can you