Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Conclave Rooms

air2ground

Since PVP is getting updated what better way to advertise it than by moving them to the relays?

Move the conclave spots to the relays so that the tenno walking around can watch duels between peoples/clans/alliances

maybe make it an arena style where tenno can watch from the upper floors and see the whole arena. 

yay or nay?

edit:

it never made sense to me why the conclaves are in random spaces in the star chart that you have to unlock, putting them in the relays, a tenno space station, makes more sense to me

Edited by air2ground

you got my upvote sir :)

still we need to give more details

i don't think of it being like the square ridiculously small from the dojo

i think it shall be open to up to 8 people or more even

is that a battle royale or a team fight

though they announced "capture the flag" to make its way in with the update 16 (or at least a preview mode of it)

If we do get something like this, i hope its an actual Conclave arena and not that tiny Dojo duel room.

Dojo duels barely have any skill involved, its just about who is using the most op weapons or who uses an op ability first...

An actual Conclave arena, skill is shown with parkour and maneuvers, aiming, tactic, quick reflexes, situational awareness and prediction.

Edited by RexSol

More like 1v1 dueling room in the relays, just for fun sake :3 

Conclaves aren't bad idea now that Conclave master is coming soon. Isolated stations/places where Tenno can challange their strenghts without any risk to the civilians on the relays, with a NPC that actually offers something for prooving yourself strong. Pretty neat, I am interested. :D 

Beside, if it was in the relays DE couldn't make special planet based PvP tilesets, huh? World immersion sake. :P 

If we do get something like this, i hope its an actual Conclave arena and not that tiny Dojo duel room.

Dojo duels barely have any skill involved, its just about who is using the most op weapons or who uses an op ability first...

An actual Conclave arena, skill is shown with parkour and maneuvers, aiming, tactic, quick reflexes, situational awareness and prediction.

Well the new PVP will have set mods, warframe, and weapons so it will be more balanced around skill since everyone is limited to the same gear (similar to what guild wars did i think)

As for the dueling rooms, imagine instead of having an infinite pitfall below the main room, we put the arena there, expand it to twice its size, make the floor see though glass.

The center piece of each dueling room can be an even bigger version warframe Statue in each relay and since each relay now represents a different warframe, we can have each duel room match the theme of the respective represented warframe.

An forestry earth tile set for Oberon(straight forward), a tradition Japanese ninja house (full of tricks/parkour) for ash, a room of lava and fire for ember(stage hazards?), etc.

Maybe make the matches available to watch on those monitors spread through out the relays or have them advertise stuff

This way every relay is extremely unique andthe constant duels will make the relays feel more alive

how do i submit this idea to the devs?

Edited by air2ground