Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

I can't seem to log on to the game (been like this for 2 days). Keeps saying I need to make an account, despite me already having one and having played almost 600 hours and having spent over $200 on platinum. Is there a server down, and if so, why has it been down for 2 days?

Server isn't down. You are using the same IGN, correct?

Every time I try to load it, ship goes to loading screen, when the loading bar gets full, there is a buzzing sound (sounds like the audio is glitching for about 5 secs) then I am kicked to Xbox home.

Unplug the power cord at the Xbox end, wait 30 seconds, plug it back in, should work fine after.

My Synoid Gammacor can trigger it's ability (magnetic AoE) but it didn't recharge my energy since the update

Am I the only one who's experiencing the problem?

It recharges 25% of your base energy now, not your max.

Since the weekend's over, and they don't care about President's Day in Canada, Warframe should be back up and running but this afternoon. (knock on wood)

Rebecca said they have some holiday today (not sure what it is)

About a week ago (5-6 days = work week) I had just finished a void mission with my friends and when we went to start a new mission my game locked up and kicked me to the dashboard. I went to relaunch the game, but when I got to the menu when it tell you to press A and start playing, it said I had to make an account in order to play, but I already have an account and have played for nearly 600 hours. I have also spent over $200 on platinum and now I can't sign in to play the game.

It has been like this for 5-6 days and I've tried everything from clearing the cache to sending support tickets. The only extreme I haven't gone to is deleting and re-downloading the game, because I don't want to risk that.