Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Des (About The Frost Prime)

Synthex

After getting the Prime blueprint, I couldn't help but wonder whether or not the crafted product will come with an orokin reactor and a warframe slot. I know it probably won't because that would be way too generous, but I would like a definite answer. I love the Frost Prime design, by the way! Good job, Devs! :D

I think it is pretty obvious that it is like any other Frame BP to be honest.  No slot, no reactor. 

Also where did you see the design/picture?

I saw the same thing everybody else did. I saw the clear picture on the briefing @ 90% ... I really like the shade of purple they picked for the jacket, and the helm is just pure awesome!

oh well i guess we need to farm for the /system/chassis and helmet bps again well if that happens im not building this.

We will, but not from Lech Kril. There will be an area introduced in update 8 which will have the prime blueprint drops. They aren't the same as the regular frost chassis, systems, and helm...

Edited by Synthex

My question would be will we get the blueprint back if we reset?

Yupp, you will keep that.

oh well i guess we need to farm for the /system/chassis and helmet bps again well if that happens im not building this.

And then you realize that Primes are more than a reskin, but also get bonusses on Orokin Maps, have another polarity slot and are exclusive to those who participated. And then you build it, because you would be unsmart not to.

And then you realize that Primes are more than a reskin, but also get bonusses on Orokin Maps, have another polarity slot and are exclusive to those who participated. And then you build it, because you would be unsmart not to.

except if you're lacking in the warframe slot department...you wouldn't delete a frame would you?

Yupp, you will keep that.

I'm really excited for the Orokin maps! I can't wait to see what they look like! Also, did the devs say what the bonuses will be? I only saw DE_Steve's post about Prime frames having special interactions with Orokin tech...

oh well im good with this coz i hav fun slaughtering fused moas lol and well have another question will it get a free slot once build plus a potatoe or not?,.

oh well im good with this coz i hav fun slaughtering fused moas lol and well have another question will it get a free slot once build plus a potatoe or not?,.

Ironic... That's exactly what I asked in the original thread post! :P

We don't know yet, but I'll see if they can address this in the next Hot Topics thread (I know there should be some discussion of the event in there).

That would be awesome! Thanks so much! :D

thats my true problem. i lack on slots.. and cant buy for now so... nice for me.

Well, I suggest deleting one of your frames so that you have space for the Prime. The devs say that Prime frames wil have special interactions with Orokin tech, and I think it's worth seeing what they are. Also, the Frost Prime is a limited time event item which you won't be able to get again, but you can get any of the regular frames fairly quickly whenever you want (with the exception of the banshee).

Also, I would like to know one more thing. Since there will be Prime weapons in the future, will they come with catalysts and weapon slots? This is just an add-on to my first question. Any definite answer to either question from the devs will be greatly appreciated!