Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello...

StevesEvilTwin

I have finally returned! Haha! You thought you left me for dead back when you left me tied to a giant icicle back in Yukon in 03' ? Well, it turns out that ice melts! Should have checked the date before you left huh? I though I was a goner too, but after 12 days, the was the spring equinox brought with the warming winds of North Pacific current, and the ice melted enough for my bonds to be loosened! As exhausted as I was, this new wave of epinephrine brought on by the refreshing taste of freedom gave me enough energy to hunt down a pack of wolves with my barehands for food and clothing. Slowly but surely I began to wander outside of that frozen wasteland, wrestling with the beasts of the north over scraps of carrion, and killing them for food when there were none. Finally, on the 7th day I found a cache of fermented puffin, and waited there so I could get the native to lead me back to society when then came. I couldn't stomach any of it though, disgusting stuff. The natives were very helpful and let me stay there until the next truck would come in 5 years. I had almost grown fond of living there before the sweet sound of civilization that emanated from the supply truck's radio called me back. They dropped me off in Prince George, and there I began to rebuild my life. You had to delete all of my bank accounts to didn't you? And then I brooded and plotted my revenge. Miss me, brother?

Seriously though, I'm actually making this account as an alt to my PS4 one so I can give feedback without my enemies flaming my threads for no reason. I never made an Introduction thread for that account so I guess this counts for it too.