Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Do You Communicate?

(PSN)theelix

At Omni we try to be a community and help the little guy so you have to talk to people or everything goes wrong in game. I find thatonly alerts or in the small hours do run with randoms and I don't talk to them unless they talk to me. Most know their business and you get through when playing with randoms. Clan mates I always at least invite to my party chat.

I wish more people would use voice (PC), Being primarily a console gamer I'm used to being in party chats or talking to team mates

and it is the only negative I have found with switching to PC

I ask the odd question in text chat and chat to my clan but I'm clearing the map at the moment which means lots of matchmade groups and lots of silence.

For me nothing would be better than sitting in a squad chatting and doing all kinds of missions / alerts together but I am yet to find the peeps for this.

I've no doubt I will but it does make the game harder to get fully into when you feel a little disjointed from those you are playing with,

Hug a n00b, Use the mic :)

I log on to and use my clan's Teamspeak server almost every time I play, it makes for better coordination for missions like interception, syndicate dailies, etc. I'd say I'm fairly chatty, rambling on about all sorts of stuff at times.

In public games, I just stick to text chat and I'm usually quiet unless engaged.