Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance Tax On Dark Relay And The Difficult Solution

Moonsoul121

Hypothetical question here. What when DE changes whole Dark Sectors conflics, and we all know this will come at one point?

Would you be mad when you lose all your rails simply because you are acting like children and trolling community? No one can force you to keep low taxes, its your right do so as you have control of the rail anyway, not right now. You guys are simply alienating people from DS and as we know, if people dont play one part if the game, DE will try to change whole concept. Good luck with whatever you bring upon yourself.

What I find funny is that if other alliances and other clans did take the rails you guys would be doing the exact same thing.

What I find funny is that if other alliances and other clans did take the rails you guys would be doing the exact same thing.

Trust me, i was never into Rail conflicts. Tried it few time when that shenanigans were PvE, once when they become PvP, and given completely. Not my kind of fun.

As one of the officers of my clan, i was against entering alliances ( so did other people ) so we never were in one. We dont even have our Rail built.

The worst is when they are constantly adding and removing battle pay, So sometimes you get it but more often than not you don't.

The worst is when people actually belive that this is the case.

Once the battlepay is set you cant change it anymore, you have to wait until it s depleted to set the next bp up.

Sorry to disappoint you, you are simply always late.

Just don´t do them, DE will realize it when nobody but those clan play DS, need neurode?fetch a nekros and go ODS, key cheap to craft, you get like 13 neurodes for a 40 mins run, then you get tons of mods that you can sell for creds, and you will get orokin cells on the way. I only do some DS when their tax is low, that´s like once or twice a month and I´m doing just fine.