Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some General Valkyr Help

NytroBeast

Question

So, I've built Valkyr for the second time. The first time I had her I didn't really understand how she worked and sold her but recently I felt like i wanted to build her and just have some fun with her.

So I've been looking around and trying to figure out the best way to build her. I've come across several sources from months ago and I'm not sure what to make of it all.

First, I probably want to focus on Hysteria and Warcry so I can just go ham sandwich whenever and beat the S#&$ out of dudes but how viable is Paralysis. I'm intrigued about how it works and I'm wondering if it would be worth worrying about. Seems like it would be a good panic CC and it only costs 5 energy.

Secondly, I know that melee weapons do inherit into hysteria to some degree. If I'm not mistaken the Crit chance and multiplier factor in aswell as the base damage. IS the crit chance and multiplier affected by mods when it inherits or is it the weapons base stat? Also i see alot of people saying that the Dual ichor were the best weaponms to have on her but now that heavy melee weapons arent so bad they can hold their own as well. So i'm looking for suggestions on which one to use.

Currently I'm looking at Blind rage, Intensify, Narrow Minded, Fleeting Expertise, streamline, flow, rage and vitality.

Blind rage is at 6/10 and Narrow minded is at 7/10 due to shrotage of cores and credits.

Thanks for any suggestions.

5 answers to this question

Paralysis is a very small and usually weak area attack. It does decent damage only when your shields are full (against low level enemies), but it is mostly a CC power like you said. When using Hysteria you will almost never want to waste time with Paralysis and will likely only use it to kill weak flying units that are hard to hit with the weird aerial attack.

I would suggest the Atterax for Hysteria. It's not a nice looking weapon, but it has 25% crit chance and it is a surprisingly efficient with the Berseker mod along Fury and crit mods. It gets ridiculously fast if you use Warcry and spam quick attacks.