Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If The Lotus Were A Warframe,wouldnt She Need Themed Weapons?

GunDownGrace

well,i got the idea in my head,so i figured id take a try at it...also figured that any lotus themed weapons would be lightweight,sleek,and abit on the ornate side

anywho,im hoping this will serve as a vehicle for lotus theme weapons,that maybe,just maybe will be given to a lotus warframe if our wishes were answered and such a thing were ever added

i made this model and then animated it.i apoligize for how wobbly the animation gets but it took me afew hours to learn how to do stop motion animation,and my photo editor crashed twice

so without further ado,here it is,(i also hope anyone else with lotus theme weapons will post them on here)

EDIT: i also wrote "the lotus" in orokin text on the front of the weapon,once on each side..this was my first try at writing orokin so just bear with me,for better reference here is the first image from the animation in still format

EDIT: by lotus themed i mean things that dont exist yet,one person mentioned dakra prime,we all know they wont put dakra prime i nthe cash shop,what im talking about is standard DE release pattern,new weapons along with new warframe,and if the lotus were added as a warframe,it follows that DE would release a weapon or a weapons pack to go with

EDIT .2: why is it i get the distinct feeling from lotus warframe fanart that people are going for a female version of my hero,emperor palpatine?

TN6aYfw.png

Yq21Duy.gif

Edited by GunDownGrace

Don't forget her Dex Furis

And the shade of your purple needs to be darker (Her's is more of a Stale Dark Purple, not a bright Purple)

ah,,ill try and work on that (i usually stink with contrast)

is the dex furis a primary or secondary?

Edited by GunDownGrace

those arent random,i stated in the first post i wrote "the lotus" in orokin script,admittedly i was using the wiki as reference

Still needs Lotus symbol >:c

J/k but it'd be better if it was implemented somehow considering that Dex Furis actually has them near the handles.

Edited by izzatuw

DERebecca says Dakra Prime is Lotus's weapon of choice.

DE logic usually involves weapons,or weapons packs with a new warframe,and if the lotus were added as a warframe,it follows that DE logic would render lotus themed weapons

I guess thats a thing,DE logic

Edited by GunDownGrace

DE logic usually involves weapons,or weapons packs with a new warframe,and if the lotus were added as a warframe,it follows that DE logic would render lotus themed weapons

I guess thats a thing,DE logic

they might do that.

im just saying that in a PM with me and DErebecca she said she was happy that I got the, Lotus wielding the dakra prime detail, right.