Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Being Lazy

(PSN)Nozomi244

How much longer are the consoles going to have to wait for actual updates? I remember in dev stream 46 them saying "the update for Ps4 will be on Tuesday". Guess what? we got the update, kinda. A mini &#! version of it. Why do Xbox and Playstation users have to wait at least a month before we get it even though the pc has it? And please do not tell me because "they are bug testing and fixing glitches", if you play on a console you know thats crap. The game is glitch filled on all platforms at all times. It even says on this website "Tenno Relays on ALL platforms". I logged into warframe on my ps4 and guess what. DE is lying straight to our face. THE RELAYS DO NOT EXIST ON CONSOLES.

Relays do exist on consoles, but they are only (currently) open to MR10 and Prime Access purchasers because they are being stress tested. 

There are a number of reasons that consoles get updates less frequently than PC. First like you mentioned they are making sure they have a polished product with minimal bugs to send to you. Secondly, they can't just pop out an update every week because of Sony's and Microsoft's certification process. This is why you went from 15.5 to 15.10 in a single update. 

Console updates are released approximately monthly after the update is converted to console from PC.

We got the entire update.

Porting an update from PC means it needs to be converted and tested to work on the console build. Many updates are bundled into one because they cannot be released immediately and must go through certification. Because certification for consoles exist, it is more cost effective, and time saving, to bundle several updates into one, send it to cert, and have our version number jump from 15.5 to 15.10.

Please actually read the patch notes before complaining. They are presented to you when logging in to the game; during the time your launcher is being updated is ample opportunity to read at least one of the first bits.

"The Tenno Relays are open to migrated Founders, Prime Access Supporters, and Mastery Rank 10 or higher Tenno." -until such a time relay testing is complete, where the Eyes of Blight event and void trader will start to appear. Most likely date for relays to be open for all is the 24th.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/400112-update-1510-operation-eyes-of-blight-tenno-relays-hotfixes/

Locking.