Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Still Shoot In "bounce" State

Sannidor

So I took Jat Kittag for a spin with newly added Prime Reach and stumbled on this.

Enemies "flying" after being slammed keep shooting randomly or focusing on previous target.

For a moment I cringed thinking any part of this could be intended, but no. This is obvious glitch.

Machineguns sometimes aim at me with pin point accuracy, sometimes glitch around falling enemy. There are sounds playing and fire showing. Lasers track me like sticky rubber band. Easy to reproduce, just air slam any shooting enemy who does not die immediately. 

Please fix it.

ojfwEm9.jpg

EPatIfl.jpg

worse happens when two heavy gunners are shooting at a defense pod im the closest one to both and I knock them down with an ability yet the pod is still taking damage, we almost lost, I haven't played a defense mission since..... because i'm out farming R5's....

specifics: hydroid, tidal surge (from midair) into 2 adjacent corrupted heavy gunners , firing animation as shown above still deals damage

Edited by The_Ignoble

Yeah, it sucks if you want to put an enemy into stasis via a groundslam (ex: running around collecting loot after a round of defense with one enemy left). I can't tell if they fire at you when they're flying through the air, or only when they're getting up.