Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime?

Playbeyond

Question

7 answers to this question

No, the event ended at 12 am EDT, regardeless of your local time

They did say something about an extra time period to earn it still on Monday? For people who missed it. Not sure.

Try killing a Fusion Moa, finishing the mission, and relogging. All you can do for now. Keep an eye out for any announcements regarding a second chance.

I had participated but I wasn't connected to chat servers not sure if that matters. Also it is only 11:30pm may 5th here so I could still technically still do it

Well it is 1:46 am here on the east cost (eastern time) which is what DE goes by.

Maybe you missed it or you will get it tomorrow(Monday)

- All Tenno who killed at least 1 Fusion Moa received a FROST PRIME BLUEPRINT and 100K Credits!

- It's not too late to participate... if you haven't participated yet, you still have until Monday 12pm EDT to kill some Fusion Moas in Europa and get the reward when the event ends! Not unlocked? Join a friend who has it unlocked!

- Update 8 [~2 weeks] reveals hidden Orokin locations along with FROST PRIME’s parts... soon you will discover how PRIME Warframes interact with the Ancient Orokin technology!

If you haven't already, head down to Europa and kill at least 1 Fusion MoA yourself. Once you've done that, wait until after Monday 12pm EDT to receive your blueprint for Frost Prime and 100,000cr.

Good luck.

Edited by ItsTen