Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Alerts

Valafor

Currently, there is a whole fusion core fiasco going on, and they are in higher demand than ever before. As such, DE gave us a band-aid solution in form of 2 alerts in hopes of maybe defusing some tensions. However, this band-aid might not be as bad after all.

Let's be real here. Most of the alerts are a joke. Most just give minuscule credits  even for a casual player or resources most vets don't need (Nanospore alerts!?). However fusion cores are a valuable commodity, and more should follow in the footsteps of the last 2 x25 Core alerts. Of course, x25 for a regular alert might be overkill, so maybe alerts that give x5 in lower planets (starting lvl 1-10) x10 for medium planets (starting lvl 10-20), and x15 for the harder planets (starting lvl 20 and beyond).

Now as for how common these fusion core alerts should be they should be a bit rarer than resource alerts but not by much.

While some may call it a band-aid solution to a fusion core issue, I don't think it is. I think it gives more opportunities and ways for players to obtain fusion cores en mass easily and may coax some players outside of their sewers spamming Vortexes, Energy Vampires, and Desecrates in a Tier IV Survival. Also, while I do feel that fusion cores should be fixed, it would probably give DE some space and time to work without us hounding at them.

Edited by Valafor

I'm not sure if I agree with this fusion core shortage you're talking about. These alerts were for Devstream, they usually have an alert after that each week.

You may be seeing them being asked for in Trade due to people getting an easy 25. I don't see much of a Fusion Core issue in the trade / region chats

i'am not against it, i also agree that most alert dont give enough rewards. Who would do 5 exterminates (invasion) for 1 orokin cell.

Fusion cores could not be the main reward but the bonus reward for the alert that only gives credit.

For the number,  something like 1/3/5 like we see in the void for exemple.

A rare alert like the ones with neural sensor/neurode + credit could be add with the cores and with the number you gave i guess.

I know these numbers will mean nothing for vet, but this will help newcomers as they are the ones we have to keep in the game.

spamming Vortexes, Energy Vampires, and Desecrates in a Tier IV Survival. 

This should be addressed as another issue

Edited by Gilmaesh