Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Idea For Tailwind

(XBOX)LilHypezKiid

I was recently playing Zephyr and i was still upset how tailwind works as i has to spam it to stay up, but then it hit me (not the first) that maybe Zephyr's tailwind could a toggle or duration based (sort of already is but i have a new way for its duration to work).

Basically then main idea is this:

When on the ground you look upwards and you are launched as usual but this is where it changes. Once in the air, a timer or energy drain starts and you begin to hover. Whilst hovering you can hold the jump button to go higher or hold the crouch button to descend, also if you want to do the air dash you just click the sprint button. Once the duration or you un-toggle it, you would do a dive bomb as it would now be apart of the ability and no longer would have to be activated seperatey.

If you want to end it early you just un-toggle it and you still do a dive bomb. Also whilst in tail wind you can still shoot so you can provide aerial support, just like how the original concept was intended.

Finally the duration of tail wind could be 20 seconds at rank 3, or if it is a toggle it could be a drain of 1.25 energy so that if you have it on for 20 seconds it will still be 25 energy as usual.

What do you think?

Please can everyone upvote this thread if they can so that DE can see it. Thanks! :)

I'm not sure that's how it works. Community moderators are looking over every topic posted on the forums, and sometimes they may reply. If it's a good suggestion that they think could make it to the game, and if they think the community likes the idea (which they judge by the comments and post upvotes) then it may be selected as a Community Hot Topic, so the entire community can vote on the suggestion, and what should be done with it.

If enough people vote positively on the suggestion, it will most likely be implemented in the game after a while.

At least, that's my observation.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

I'm not sure that's how it works. Community moderators are looking over every topic posted on the forums, and sometimes they may reply. If it's a good suggestion that they think could make it to the game, and if they think the community likes the idea (which they judge by the comments and post upvotes) then it may be selected as a Community Hot Topic, so the entire community can vote on the suggestion, and what should be done with it.

If enough people vote positively on the suggestion, it will most likely be implemented in the game after a while.

At least, that's my observation.

Oh, ok thanks. I wasn't sure how it works.

I like it.

I also think that Zephyr should be her own Archwing.

Zeph is all about air resistance and the use of air.

There is no air in space.

So unless you want to start a Archwing mission and see her suffocate almost immediately and then attempt to flap her arms to get back to her ship...yah no...

Bird =/= Spaceship

Zeph is all about air resistance and the use of air.

There is no air in space.

So unless you want to start a Archwing mission and see her suffocate almost immediately and then attempt to flap her arms to get back to her ship...yah no...

Bird =/= Spaceship

You must be new.

There is no logic in warframe, silly.

I will have my Zephyrwing.