Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thought Started By Few Games.

Revel72

BfW (Battle for Wesnoth) and Age Empires 2 brought up a thought what it was like warfare of that time. From there I started to think if I would end up on battlefield like that. My weapons of choice would be: Tomahawk and Mace Reasons for this would be:

Tomahawk for chewing inside of cloth armor and it is cheap to make OU nearly forgot easy to throw in case required to do that. Stick and some sharpen stone. Bam Tomahawk.

Mace to bash down and ruin armor of heavily armored units. Also quite cheap to make. Just hunk of iron on one end of the stick. BAM mace.

So my question to you fellow forum users. What would be your weapons of choice on old age battlefield?

Got to agree with ScrublordPrime that weapon looks quite menacing. Though most scariest weapon to see in action is still a flail. Believe me seeing a good flail user is terrifying in battlefield. To Snydrex. Well depends on what wood you have used on axes and maces. Yeah I can agree that they can break but if you think how difficult is to fix a mace or axe it doesn't really demand a lot.