The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes While Performing Certain Actions During Missions

aflongkong

In the past two days, I have experienced more crashes than I ever had in the past year of playing.  I don't know if I can identify the exact crash bug, but here are some of the following conditions that I believe may be contributing to the crashes:

- Playing as Mirage

- Hall of Mirrors may be active

- Performing mid-air melee, either for extra velocity traveling upwards or forwards, or coptering.  Typically using Scoliac to do so.

- Camera positioned behind and slightly beneath the character (this is the frame that will almost always freeze on)

Some specs for the current computer in case it is needed:

- GPU: GeForce GTX 560

- Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40 GHz

- 8GB RAM

- 1920 x 1080, 60 Hz

In the past two days, I have experienced more crashes than I ever had in the past year of playing.

Hi aflongkong, can you please provide a WAR-#### if you experience this crash again? Your WAR-#### should appear on the final screen of the window that pops up once you've submitted your crash to us. This information can greatly help us to determine what is causing your crash.

Hi aflongkong, can you please provide a WAR-#### if you experience this crash again? Your WAR-#### should appear on the final screen of the window that pops up once you've submitted your crash to us. This information can greatly help us to determine what is causing your crash.

I will do it if I can.  Unfortunately, when the game crashes, the screen freezes, then turns white.  I have to force the game to close, so no crash report window typically appears.  I could attempt to duplicate the environment and force a crash if possible.

I will do it if I can.  Unfortunately, when the game crashes, the screen freezes, then turns white.  I have to force the game to close, so no crash report window typically appears.  I could attempt to duplicate the environment and force a crash if possible.

If it isn't too much trouble then that could prove to be very helpful. However if you are unable to get the crash handler to pop up then can you instead please submit a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log as well as your dxdiag? 

Your EE.log can be found in C:\Users\YourWindowsAccountName\AppData\Local\Warframe (please try to get the crash before you copy this file).

The dxdiag can be found by simply running "dxdiag" by pressing Windows Key+R while on your desktop. 

Save both of those and attach them to a support ticket. Like I said, this should only be necessary if you are unable to submit a crash to us. 

Thanks a lot!

If it isn't too much trouble then that could prove to be very helpful. However if you are unable to get the crash handler to pop up then can you instead please submit a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log as well as your dxdiag? 

Your EE.log can be found in C:\Users\YourWindowsAccountName\AppData\Local\Warframe (please try to get the crash before you copy this file).

The dxdiag can be found by simply running "dxdiag" by pressing Windows Key+R while on your desktop. 

Save both of those and attach them to a support ticket. Like I said, this should only be necessary if you are unable to submit a crash to us. 

Thanks a lot!

Alright, I managed to force a crash again under the previous conditions.  However, the screen froze, turned to black, came back up, and the Evolution Engine was entirely white.  There may have been a crash report dialog, but it was extremely difficult to make certain windows appear.  I located the EE.log and generated a DirectX diagnostic report, so I will submit that through a support ticket.

Thanks for your assistance.