Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Personify Your Favorite (Main) Warframe?

(PSN)theelix

I have only read the OP's post so far, so forgive me if I responded like someone else did.

My two favorite is Rhino and Frost. I imagine Rhino like a successful gangsta thug type person. Talking trash, over-confident, and super aggressive, but is able to improvise while in the thick of things. He also probably benches like 1050 pounds and squats sedans. 

Frost on the other hand is cool, calm, and calculated. The three Cs. He probably keeps to himself and has a plan, with back ups, for every mission he takes on. No one really knows much about him because he never talks.

It's how I feel about my two favorite frames.

Edited by Muinocriz

I have only read the OP's post so far, so forgive me if I responded like someone else did.

My two favorite is Rhino and Frost. I imagine Rhino like a successful gangsta thug type person. Talking trash, over-confident, and super aggressive, but is able to improvise while in the thick of things. He also probably benches like 1050 pounds and squats sedans. 

Frost on the other hand is cool, calm, and calculated. The three Cs. He probably keeps to himself and has a plan, with back ups, for every mission he takes on. No one really knows much about him because he never talks.

It's how I feel about my two favorite frames.

Don't worry about it dude; its how YOU personify your warframe. You don't have to worry about anyone else. 

My Loki Prime is a Tenno deserter who scavenges battlefields. Thats where he got his Prime gear from.

He is cautious, a bit shy, doesn't talk much but is friendly to his allies.

My Mag Prime is a classic Tenno: she got awaken from Lotus and fights against Grinner and Corpus.

Now she works as a mercenary together with my Loki. She is kinda like a nerdy chick, but can get quite angry.

Those are the only of my frames I made a "story" for, I´m too lazy to do the other ^^

Edited by Anrokk