Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Personify Your Favorite (Main) Warframe?

(PSN)theelix

Or, basically, wondering if anyone else does. 

I totally just imagine Excalibur noble, stoic, brave, and honorable around the other Tenno, in the Liset, Relays and etc... 

But when he's with his melee in the middle of battle...

I imagine him to be completely insane. Utterly bloodlusted, every part of his pysche saying "Kill, kill, kill..." and him having a maniacal laughter, slowly getting more intense as the battle goes on. 

My Ash is a lot like the character I make in almost every single monster hunter game. A calculating combatant who skillfully breaks down the opponents one by one. He isn't edgy or a silent badass, he'll socialize when it's relaxing time. But in the field of battle, he is not one to be under-estimated.

If I'm groundpounding with Nekro, I try to kill as many as possible to fill my desires for minion flesh to summon.

If I'm flying, I use Nyx Prime and pretend imma spaceshark. I use melee like a Greatwhite hunts seals. Hit hard from underneath. 1 bite meals to go please.

I see a pattern..... I'm hungry. A lot.........

Frost as a noble, reserved warrior out to protect his comrades by whatever means he can.

I feel like frost would be more playful. 

*In the middle of T4 defense, wave 374, frost throws a snow ball at the back of Valkyr's head and looks away, whistling like nothing happened*

I feel like frost would be more playful. 

*In the middle of T4 defense, wave 374, frost throws a snow ball at the back of Valkyr's head and looks away, whistling like nothing happened*

And then my Valkyr throws a kunai filled snowball straight at frost's head.

After your done killing each other, Ill just Desecrate your corpses and walk away.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Seeing Ash as a mentor, teaching the new Tenno their stances, nuances of combat, skills with melee weapons and how to navigate with agility. Keeps a simple design because there is no need for extraneous articles on his Warframe and uses only the most basic of powers as he prefers to outperform himself instead of relying on a single, key power.

Edited by Wiegraf

My Saryn? One scary, iron-clad death incarnate. Hitting precisely where she needs, shrugging off bullets only to vanish, leaving only moult and then to appear in the very middle of enemy group, slaughtering them in close combat - all in proper lady-like manner of course.

And if that doesn't work, she just releases all the deadly poison, killing everything as she silently walks by.

So yeah, scary, stylish, dignified - elegant, yet brute force that enjoys killing, slowly if possible.

Apart from that, outside combat - silent and patient, just resting before another chance to kill appears. 

Edited by HidesHisFace

Nova built by the most sophisticated and destructive substances the Tenno Counsel could find and harness. This power given too a young soldier who may not be as wise as her older Tenno counterparts before her but makes up for it in skill and destructive potential. Sent too help the Lotus further sway the balance of the universe too the side of the Tenno.

But hey I'm a Nova fan so...this should be expected of me.

Edited by Monybags33