Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survey

TrashSpider

ooooo I just took biology last year, I'm submitting this!

edit: uhhhhhhhhh is there not an option for 17 and under?

Btw scent and pheromones do not have a significant effect that people can detect, but it is so significant that it can completely change your thoughts and view on a person. See when women go through puberty, they release scents that only men can detect, this can affect what a man sees on a girl, which becomes important to reproduction. Men can also do the same, but in a different way, women during their menstral period or puberty will be even more attracted to men who are symmetrical to appearance, which will cause them to act onto them and release their scents TO them. 

Symmetry is also an important factor in romance because the more symmetric a human being becomes, the more likely you will be attracted, if you take geometry, this can go together because at one point you will learn about the golden ratio and fibonacci's discovery.

Edited by 9tailboy

O man thank guys I didn't expect no one to actually read this. 

ooooo I just took biology last year, I'm submitting this!

edit: uhhhhhhhhh is there not an option for 17 and under?

Yea sorry about that... since the majority of us are 18 and up at college we didn't consider anyone being a year younger. 

That order of importance page is tricky.

It sure as hell is, I took the survey as a test pig and my class also told me this as well. 

I like to thank you guys for the help again though. 

Edited by Aeronomatic

O man thank guys I didn't expect no one to actually read this. 

Yea sorry about that... since the majority of us are 18 and up at college we didn't consider anyone being a year younger. 

It sure as hell is, I took the survey as a test pig and my class also told me this as well. 

I like to thank you guys for the help again though. 

I'm teaching people something they already know 3-4 years ahead of me....

I feel like a damn nerd, but also a stupid nerd. Thanks biology teacher for forcing our class into tutoring :|

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

I'm teaching people something they already know 3-4 years ahead of me....

I feel like a damn nerd, but also a stupid nerd. Thanks biology teacher for forcing our class into tutoring :|

Actually we're basing it on the major histocompatibility complex, which is a gland that is apart of our immune system. If the other female or male has a dissimilar scent to our own we are more likely to become attracted to them, because it can mean more genetic diversity for the offspring. 

Not really planning on majoring in Bio however, more in the ultrasound tech. (I gave up on accounting, god it drove me mad). 

Actually we're basing it on the major histocompatibility complex, which is a gland that is apart of our immune system. If the other female or male has a dissimilar scent to our own we are more likely to become attracted to them, because it can mean more genetic diversity for the offspring. 

Not really planning on majoring in Bio however, more in the ultrasound tech. (I gave up on accounting, god it drove me mad). 

o....

I hope whatever you said about dissimilar traits isn't true...

o....

I hope whatever you said about dissimilar traits isn't true...

Nah don't worry about it man *beside I forgot about that, so the more you know .

As for dissimilar traits, it's used as a prevention to have similar genetic similarity and birth defects (also incest but that hasn't stop some people in history now has it? >.> * by turning the female off if the male happens to have the same immune system build up as her. Funny thing is if a women is on contraceptives she will actually preferred scent similar to their own. 

Edited by Aeronomatic