Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Been A While..

AlienTetris

No one here probably even knows who i am anymore, or ever did.

I took a long break from warframe due to it being dull and just to bland for me to keep playing, of course there were the update and the prime access, but it just wasnt enough. I was watching an old video of me playing and thought id check back and see how the game has improved since i have left.

In order to re-establish myself in the Warframe community i guess i'd have to start off by saying hi.

My name is Seth im a 16 year old Sophomore who has played for 2 years and participated in the Close Beta of this game along with the Founder program, which i am Master Founder in.

I was also well known for the "Master Race" clan which was a pool of Loki fans, of which i am the co-owner of.

Theres a big question here and that is, Whats new? I would love if you guys could tell me a basis of whats new since the Warframe Mirage has came out. (i have forgotten the majority of the game)

Thank you Tenno!

I recognize your name and have you friended in game (if I am correct)

Let me think:

- Ember/Ember Prime got buffed

- Gentleman frame (Limbo)

-Table (Mesa)

-Crotch/vague seductive pelvic magic animations for everyone

- Alad V grew a fungus collection on his neck

- WEAPONS

- Now you can almost feel like a ninja (Spy 2.0)

- Fusion Core nerf

- Viver was one hell of a drug

- The most controversial nerf of all history was reversed

- Do a dance with gestures and crap

- Go into relays and talk about people you hate

- Void Trader who sells expensive crap that isnt always that good :3

- Syndiates give you stuff if you sacrifice your first born son

- Archwing space ranger

- PARTICLES

that is about all I could think of

oh yeah and welcome back

Edited by Anatolius

No one here probably even knows who i am anymore, or ever did.

I REMEMBER YOU CLANNIE!

We've kept up all the research so you wont be all that far behind.

Theres a big question here and that is, Whats new? I would love if you guys could tell me a basis of whats new since the Warframe Mirage has came out. (i have forgotten the majority of the game)

Basically, new gimmicks but same underlying core issues in the gameplay and rng reliance.

You have NO IDEA how cray-cray it's been since U14

We have archwings! We got a gentleman frame who can send people and himself into another plane of existance, a gunslinger frame. Spy missions just got a bit stealthier (IMPORTANT NOTE: the event mods for the breeding grounds and the cryotics events now serve as drops in spy 2.0, no guarantee on receiving them though.) a dragon warframe (Yes, you've read that right. A FRICKIN DRAGON!) is coming in a few weeks in update 16 along with parkour 2.0. we got syndicates, syndicate mods, POWER AUGMENT MODS, syndicate weapons, AND syndicate syandana's. We got relays but vay hek blew them most of them up because he's a party pooper like that (he's now on earth again if you want to whoop his butt!) We have new weapons. we got new primes. there's a possibility that the sentients are going to come back to the sol system to finish whatever it is that they started long ago. there's a creepy skull thing that we found that may possibly be of sentient origin. 

Here's a pic of the skull that we found.

5TGymOy.jpg

Edited by Climaxstriker