Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassins Music Should Start Earlier (Imo)

Nesit1

Most common part of their invades is the fact, that they are unpredictable, and this first flash on screen always scares me. (I'm kinda sensitive person and I like to stay that way)

If G3's, Zanuka's and Stalker's music would change immediately after first flash on screen (or first Lotus/Zanuka/Stalker's quote) - it would make them a way more impressive, even more increasing the fear and some kind of panic.

Also, their tracks fit this idea. They have some kind of opening, saving time for this idea.

If Stalker will be talking his taunts with his chilling music - it will fit a way more better, than now. Imo.

Agreed, some times I wonder if it's the Stalker of the Syndicates comming for me since it seems the screen bugs out and it doesnt turn red when its him.

It would add a "Something is comming for me and is dangerous enough to change the music before it appears".

Double because the music turns back to normal now when we defeat them, I want to hear it and feel some urgency, like its a countdown before they appear.