Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bethesda Is Heading To E3

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/bethesda-to-hold-its-first-e3-conference/

So with Bethesda heading to E3 for the first time, what do you guys think they'll show? 

I don't have any hopes for Fallout 4. After my clanmates kept shouting "WHERE'S FALLOUT 4" when they announced Battlecry, I have the suspicion it's gonna be another new IP or another Elder Scrolls game.

Wooooo...

What do you guys think they'll announce and as a bonus question, what woudl you want them to change/improve if it's another Elder Scrolls/Fallout game.

I`m waiting for either FO4 or TES VI, maybe abit more for FO4.

But we can only guess till E3 hits the ground. Anyway its gonna be something big, not some Wolfenstein TNO no one cared about.

Edited by Vicious_D

I love TES and fallout. But yeah, they suffer from what one has described as a ocean of content thats ankle deep. I wouldn't mind a new IP that actually has some focus.

I find that Fallout has less content than skyrime, yet has a much more rich history and setting in it.

They'll probably metion ESO as it's quite a big project for bethesda and Tamriel Unlimited comes out in March, which doesn't use subscription.

I doubt it'll be another TES as those take years to build (without whipping your workers) and ESO appears to be their focus.

A new fallout would be nice, either way it'll be interesting.