Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming In The Void: Can We Make It Fair?

HappyKsu_

I think, everyone faced the problem when he couldn't farm something from the void. Why? Well, we have many primes now, and one rotation of one tower can contain so many parts (and also formas, orokin cells, fusion cores...) that farming of one poor detail can become impossible. 
For example, I've wasted so much time and ~30 keys of survival III to farm Nova Prime Chassis. And you know what? I haven't farmed it. 
So I want to suggest an idea of making farming in the void fair and more pleasant.
What if we have an opportunity to choose reward of two items? We still get only one reward, but we have more chances to get the item that we want (and it's still not 100% chance, so we will waste our time farming).
Here is some examples of how it could look.

Capture/exterminate/sabotage/mobile defense:
 52zxe9G1FMs.jpg

Survival:
  9TCa1z13sek.jpg

Edited by HappyKsu_

I would add something, i know is not reward related. I have been doing lots of T3 survivals like you to get the Nova Prime Chassis, usually staying for 40 mins, i reached more than 50 Argons that would be lost in a few days and more than 3 millions of Alloy Plates, I think they should make something like random resources, organized by tiers, 4 different resources = 4 Tiers. Tier 1: Nano spores, Alloy Plates, Ferrite....Tier 2: plastic bundle, rubedo....Tier 3: plastids....Tier 4: Neurodes, Neural Sensor....

This would give much more viable farming on void cause you would get much more different stuff and notso repetitive.

I would add something, i know is not reward related. I have been doing lots of T3 survivals like you to get the Nova Prime Chassis, usually staying for 40 mins, i reached more than 50 Argons that would be lost in a few days and more than 3 millions of Alloy Plates, I think they should make something like random resources, organized by tiers, 4 different resources = 4 Tiers. Tier 1: Nano spores, Alloy Plates, Ferrite....Tier 2: plastic bundle, rubedo....Tier 3: plastids....Tier 4: Neurodes, Neural Sensor....

This would give much more viable farming on void cause you would get much more different stuff and notso repetitive.

Nice idea too.

And I think it's logical to add orokin cells to orokin towers.

Edited by HappyKsu_