Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming In The Void: Can We Make It Fair?

HappyKsu_

Stupidest @(*()$ idea I've ever heard. You want it to roll you 2 items from that rotation and then you get to pick it. That means there is 2x chance for farming anything which means it will be a lot easier to get and the prices will go down, nothing will be rare, and for the people that bought the prime access packs and then see everyone else in the game selling sets for $5 worth of platinum instead of the access pack price, DE are going to lose a lot of money because nobody will buy their access packs anymore. Why don't you spend some money and buy it, keep grinding, or quit.

Stupidest @(*()$ idea I've ever heard. You want it to roll you 2 items from that rotation and then you get to pick it. That means there is 2x chance for farming anything which means it will be a lot easier to get and the prices will go down, nothing will be rare, and for the people that bought the prime access packs and then see everyone else in the game selling sets for $5 worth of platinum instead of the access pack price, DE are going to lose a lot of money because nobody will buy their access packs anymore. Why don't you spend some money and buy it, keep grinding, or quit.

People still want the Exclusivity of the Icons, Accessories, Boosters, Plat and being the First Ones of the PA.

Sure, maybe some prices will go down but I don't think that will be a lot. Even with the Hypothetical 2x chance, the chances are still low and mostly of the time: Option A= Resource/Key/Forma and Option B=Prime Part.

> Went into thread expecting good idea to get shot down

> Went through two pages without any dissent

> Found this

Thanks, Oak, you've reminded me to not be proud of the forum community!

Anyway, obviously beneficial change is obviously beneficial, so DE will never do it. You get my +1 anyway.

Because there are always rich lazy players that want it day one

A good solution for increasing the capacity of the void(which is already completely satured by all the parts and stupid rewards inside) and at the same time reducing the absurd amount of farm need for getting a prime part right now, which increase update after update, especially for the newer ones.

+1

Good idea right there it is.

Although I think it'd be better for things like Exterminates or Captures, or Mobile Defences. Sabotage, Survival, and Defence already have potential for multiple parts per key.

But really, as time goes on we're gonna either need more places to get prime parts, or more control over what we get. So eh. throw em on the multi-reward keys too why not. Maybe add some extra opportunities to Exterminate and Capture too then. Maybe some special caches like Sabotage has?

I mean let's be honest, outside of the scant rare/reinforced container, or the Vaults which only exist in Derelicts, we don't find much in the void itself that's that special. Maybe add vault-like things to normal void missions?

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps the issue can be fixed by increasing the drop rates of "older" prime pieces I.e. a frost prime chassis has a 1 in 175 chance to drop on t2 ext. As more primes pass by the chance to drop slowly increase, so by the time that volt prime shows up, there is a 1 in 52 chance that the chassis will drop.this would possiblybto hunt for the prime parts, increasing trade so that rare components like the bo prime handle are more available. There are drawbacks, though. This could backfire and plummet trading, since the pieces are much easier to get. It would screw over the people who worked very hard to get a rare piece to trade.