The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Energy Color For Frost's Snow Globe?

(PSN)icysuspect

Question

14 answers to this question

The black from Smoke palette makes it have 0 effects inside the globe... Fro that reason I use it.

Your team mates will love you if you use black.  I recommend just off black though, so you don't have to keep checking your duration timer to see if it is still up or not :)

I'd appreciate if people read the post and made a thoughtful response as opposed to just replying for the hell of it. 

To reiterate, I want an effect that can be seen but is as subtle as possible. The greys from the PS4 palette don't seem to be working, but I'll try a few more out I guess.

Edited by (PS4)icysuspect

Your team mates will love you if you use black.  I recommend just off black though, so you don't have to keep checking your duration timer to see if it is still up or not :)

I'm trying off-black, but it ends up looking white. What the heck, man. Can a guy have particle effects without them being obnoxious?!

The best part is I'm not even joking, a good pale yellow actually looks pretty classy with frost prime (with no visibility issues that I notice).

Alright then, I'll give it a go.

The really dark red from Valentine's has been the best so far. Not ideal, and I don't like the idea of red energy on a guy named Frost,  

Red is a decent color for having if you want to see globe but not be blinded. I use black though, since I use my timers to see if globe is up or not. Good habit to learn, especially when that timer can mean life or death in high levels like with Valkyr or Loki.