Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fifth Ability

(XBOX)LilHypezKiid

Sure, but what would be the purpose?  The issue I have with the general frame work of Warframe abilities is that 4 abilities with a 25, 50, 75, 100 energy layout seems purposeless, arbitrary.  Also, a lot of the abilities themselves seem purposeless.  For instance compare damage type 1 abilities vs. damage type 4 abilities.  Why would one spend 25 energy to do a tenth of the damage, or less, than what one does with an ult for only 4 times the cost?  In energy drain nightmare mode, one might use the 1 ability, but, not in an energy rich environment.

So, what would be the purpose of the 5th ability?  Would it be a stealth ability?  Or, some other purpose?

How many abilties a Warframe has doesn't seem as important to me as the purpose of the abilities.  A lot, if not most, players do not use all their Warframe's abilities.   So, there is an excess capacity of ability slots, until there is a purpose given to them.

Edited by ThePresident777

Radial nukes COULD BE choice. They aren't in a game where energy is easy to come by, the nukes are generally better at everything than at least one other ability in each kit, and mods completely remove downsides from them.

TBH i wouldn't want more radial nukes in the game, they are just too easy to use and basically kill everything without any thought.