The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raids Already P#2W

geninrising

OP had no clue what he was seeing.

This is going to be an issue when raids go live. They will require planning, careful 'frame and weapon selection, and communication to coordinate activity.

People like the OP are going to fail and fail hard with that mentality. In and of itself, that's not really that much of a problem, but it will make public raiding a problematic. More serious teams won't tolerate that behavior which will lead to further polarization of the community.

I'm curious what UI and matchmaking tools DE is going to introduce with raiding. If none, well, it'll be the wild west of 1999 all over again.

This is what I meant, however what I think you are failing to see is that the ultimate abilities and a few other offenders will guarantee completion. Super slow enemies that take double damage and have melee only and are confused constantly will simply be fodder. There is absolutely no way short of implementing raid wide ability immunity that the devs can fix this. I used P#2W because it will be a variety of things such as disarm/chaos/M Prime/(Shield polarize will be a non issue so far as I have seen due to it being non Corpus atm, however the point still stands).

What about Frosts or Limbos using snow globe or rift walk in order to stay on the puzzle peice safely?  What about Vauban Tesla/Bastille/Vortexing those spawn points to keep enemies from flooding the room?  What about Rhino's using Roar to buff everyone's damage?  What about Banshee's using sonar and silence to buff everyone's damage/criticals.  What about Zephyr and Hydroids CC abilities?

Just because you look at that raid scenario and can only imagine one group composition and tactic to effectively deal with it doesn't mean that's the only way to do it, just that it's the only way you can come up with.

I think rebecca spammed 4 and died anyway many, many times, and the puzzle wasn't easy anyway.

so, where have you seen press 4 to win?

Puzzle seemed easy to me, stand on platform with matching symbol. What was not communicated in any way to the players was that players on the platform would die immediately if any one of them got off those platforms for any reason. As a result, the people, whose job is to create and promote the game kept dying repeatedly for it and kept assuming the mobs were one-shotting them.

Well ignoring the fact that OP was a bit misleading i would prefer for the content to actually be released before we start criticizing it. i get we can roll over high level enemies already but that is only one part of the raids supposedly,so maybe just wait for U16 to come out before making a thread accusing it of being P#2W or whatever that means