The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, About The R5 Cores Packs On High Level Interceptions

DarkLordX2

Yeap, they've been nerfed to the ground, i'm not playing until they do something about it, and when i read patch notes about cores around the star chart i was happy, i supported that change, i was so naive that i couldn't see that it was just another nerf to try and turn us into lifeless farmers.

i'm not playing until they do something about it

Same here. Each time I'm wondering if I want to play Warframe, I remember how a pain is to grab some R5 cores now. So I move on to some other game instead.

Still, I keep an eye to the forum. Maybe someday, soon I hope, they will reverse or boost their droprate. Before I stop check the forum and forget about Warframe once and for all.

Edit : DE try to put some "2x credit bonus weekend" to calm us down. Credits are a so minor issue compared to R5 cores.

What about a "x2 R5 cores bonus week", like... every weeks ? :D

Edited by Nikbis

All this image tells me is that R5 packs don't have a 100% drop chance.

Well and that's the pity.

Because in the Update log it says:

The following Missions / Rotations have been updated to include a pack of 5 Rare Fusion Cores as a reward

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399446-hotfix-15137

There is nothing of a "chance" or something. so please make it 100% in high difficulty!

There is nothing of a "chance" or something. so please make it 100% in high difficulty!

Not every minor detail is going to make it into patch notes. Follow the staff replies.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399468-r5-cores-are-still-nerfed-after-hotfix-1514/page-6#entry4420186

For Interception, it's currently a 50% chance in rotation B on hard (Tier 3) missions only. That's the 3rd roll, and every 4th roll there after.

Edited by Kihana

Yada yada, don't play the game.

The more I hear, the more I think DE shouldn't even have added those 5 core packs to the game, less crying afterwards, because the process of obtaining them became too easy ...

Same with Syndicate keys costing measly 2.5k rep, I know guys who got keys around thousands ... How broken was that? And when DE fixed this, again so much hate for something which had to be done. T IV keys had to be farmed before, which was balanced, but now it's meh, T III keys are much more worth which is wrong ...

so exist a place where to go and get a chance 100% to get r5 cores or not because since they destroyed the t4 s its really hard to make 30 r5 cores in 1 day and i will not play another 800 hours to max some mods T_T

Go play Triton excavation on Neptune.  It gives the same cores per hour as the old t4s.

Go play Triton excavation on Neptune.  It gives the same cores per hour as the old t4s.

Good joke, after playing this stuff for about 3 hours today i got 33 power throw and 3 x5 golden fusion cores.

Either I have miserable luck or the drop table there is really bad.

Edited by DarkRuler2500

Good joke, after playing this stuff for about 3 hours today i got 33 power throw and 3 x5 golden fusion cores.

Can confirm. Played triton for 30-40 minutes and only got 1 core pack. Triton is just as slow as anything else.

It's 25% chance per rotation A.  My last excavation I got 7 packs of r5s out of 12 rotation A cycles.  Sounds like you just got unlucky.

Yeap, they've been nerfed to the ground, i'm not playing until they do something about it, and when i read patch notes about cores around the star chart i was happy, i supported that change, i was so naive that i couldn't see that it was just another nerf to try and turn us into lifeless farmers.

K. Peace.

Back to the grind then~