Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Weapons/parts: Too Many For The Same Mission Type

Genoscythe

I am trying to get eltyron, fluctus and centaur for a whopping two months now. I miss one part for each item, but I have not yet been able to complete them because of the horrendous number of items we get for one rotation on one mission type.

We already have different parts spread to different mission types, however it is at least 4 parts per mission type, thus you need incredible luck to get your stuff together. As more weapons get released it becomes more horrible.

I suggest giving each part to a certain mission on a certain planet, people would not only be encouraged to play the starmap then, but also can farm for the part they actually want.

Making archwing and AW-weapon-parts tradeable would be very desireable too.

im sure DE will dilute the drop pools in a while. they're generally pretty on top of loot management (you know i say that but i took huge advantage of the week long drop rate inverse a year ago where rare mats were EVERYWHERE)

just kinda leave it be for now is my advice, focus more on having fun than getting a new item

Thats the problem its not fast enough, DE always hides new items in old content, there should be generally more AW missions imo. Or AW should not give mastery, as many players despise it, so mastery-collectors dont feel forced to play a mode they dont like.